Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot.

1. Secret Princess x Oblivious Farm Boy
  2. Snake Oil Salesman
  3. A side character discovers a plot twist.

[spoili]She babbles nonsense, and he just wants to get his chores done. In the end, her father comes to get her, and the boy is stuck between denial and terror because of several incidents involving horse crap.[/spoili]
  2. Snake Oil Salesman
    [spoili]He only wanted to rip people off, but she wanted to change the world... Now they're fighting over customer service and refund policies.[/spoili]
  3. A side character discovers a plot twist.
    [spoili]After serving Hero-kun for ages, NPC-chan discovers... the prophesy was about her, not him.[/spoili]

For this plot I would have a princess who had no interest in inheriting the throne and all that comes with it. She hates all the royal duties she is obliged to, and she can't stand her father's relentless pressure. He is a tough and unforgiving king who cares not what his daughter wants. The princess, wandering away one day from the castle, finds herself on a farm on the outskirts of the kingdom. She tried her best to disguise herself in peasant garments, but to anyone with sense was still clearly royalty.

While passing the stables she considers "borrowing" a horse to make her escape and is approached by a feisty stable boy who is not happy with what appears to be a thief and trespasser, and has no idea of her bloodline. In the middle of a heated argument between the two hot headed young adults they are ambushed by the king and his royal guards who demand the princess return to the castle.

The farm boy is overwhelmed by their presence and reluctantly bows as he is not fan of they royal family for reasons of his own. The princess is returned to the castle and is locked away to her private wing. A couple nights later she makes her escape once again through the servants quarters. In the middle of the night she travels hastily down the country road headed towards the kingdom's boarders. It is her dream to live a life in a new kingdom where nobody knows who she is. However, unexpectedly she is thrown from her horse who is spooked by a fox and runs off. Both ego and bum bruised she looks up to see no other than the rude farm boy who had seen a runaway horse when he was on his way to the capitol of the kingdom to sell his produce at first light. With her horse in hand he was just as shocked to see the hot headed girl from a few days before.

Stubbornly she mounted her horse once again and heads off towards the forest, a shortcut to the end of the kingdom. Against his better opinion, he chases her down as there were many dangers in the forest, especially at night.

The princess offers him money to travel with her as her guide. She would give him half the money then and half when he delivered her safely at her destination. What started as a way to earn some good money, over time develops into something much much more. The monsters they face, the soldiers they run from, and the passionate bickering brings them closer together than they ever imagined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay maybe this is a little too detailed for a plot, but as I started writing it I really got into it and now I kinda want to do this role play. o.o

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write