Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot.

1. Dying Person x Friend
  2. Incurable Cough of Death
  3. The protagonist discovers a pregnancy.

1. Dying Person x Friend
    [spoili]Together, they saved the world multiple times, but now the hero and his lancer friend have discovered that one of them is dying. As the doctor-stumping disease threatens to take the life of his friend, the one whose health remains must offer comfort and try to find the answer to this mystery.[/spoili]
  2. Incurable Cough of Death
    [spoili]A plague is spreading, and the only symptom is a cough and a minor ache. Most people attribute it to a cold or bronchitis until it grows bloody. This story takes place in a hospital, and everyone with a cough is bring brought in, even people whose cough only comes from smoking.[/spoili]
  3. The protagonist discovers a pregnancy.
    [spoili]Genevieve stared down at the bucket filled with vomit, and another round threatened to overcome her. She plugged her nose and looked away, and then took several slow breaths. Her body didn't ache. She had no fever. She had no symptoms of disease...

But her period was late.

Her hands trembled. She went to the alchemist for a test, and it confirmed the terrifying suspicions. She was pregnant, and she would be lucky if she could complete her mission before the signs began in earnest.[/spoili]