Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot. Participants can use the inspiration and prompts however they wish!

This is primarily an exercise in how to make use of inspiration even when you maybe aren't 'feeling it'.

1. Nurse x Patient
  2. Wounded Hero, Weaker Helper
  3. "The Hippocratic oath forbids me from harming a patient in any way. Please do not try to tempt me to break it."

After locking the door and pushed a small wooden cabinet to barricade the door and slow down their arrival, the dark brown haired schoolgirl continued to move her senior who got severely injured by the Horde outside while defending her. After placing her to lean on a wall nearby, the tall, long haired female senior coughed a bit of blood before talking.

"Shiori...!" The black haired girl stammered in between, while holding her severely injured body. "You... could have... escaped...!"

At this moment, a series of loud banging and roars can be heard beyond the lightly barricaded door located just in front of the two schoolgirls. The door can seen slowly giving out, as the... things outside continued to hit and punch the door.

"I'm not going to leave you to die, Saejima-senpai." Shiori spoke as she turned to her senior who was a year older than her. "It was because of you that me and the others managed to survive until today."

"It is my turn to save you, Senpai..."

The junior spoke with a determined tone, even though she was afraid that she could not survive the imminent onslaught. Then, a hand can be seen punched through the door, grabbing the air in vain. Shiori immediately took up a yellow-handled axe that was placed on the ground nearby. Despite having a weapon in hand, the junior was visibly trembling in fear. The severely wounded heroine simply lets out a defeated sigh while helplessly leaning on the wall, expecting that both of them will die a gruesome death.

After a few nerve-wrecking moments of waiting, the wooden door was finally breached, and the horde came pouring in. Shiori, with an axe in hand, charged at them, screaming.