Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot.

This is primarily an exercise in how to make use of inspiration even when you maybe aren't 'feeling it'.

1. Fashionista x Slob
  2. You Are Too Late
  3. A missed period.

Below are my examples.

1. Fashionista x Slob
    [spoili]
    K was always early, but Stormy was always late. Fashionably so.

What happens when roles reverse, and K shows up late to his own funeral? Who is the doppleganger: the embalmed corpse in the casket, or the stumbling, sunburnt person who's screaming in terror over being hugged?
    [/spoili]
  2. You Are Too Late
    [spoili]
    The late arrival of the heroes gave Vinziek all the time he needed to finish his studies and hand them off to the ones who had revived him, the 'Unifiers'.

A month later, he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd contributed when the a stranger stayed the night at his fortress and told him that the Unifiers won a war and shattered all of the universes. He decides to try and find a way to undo the damage he's caused.
    [/spoili]
  3. A missed period.
    [spoili]
    Damn that dot. Four pixels, and he MISSED it. Completely missed it. He'd had to get 100% on this paper, but now he got 99 at best, and the deal, he was sure, was off.

However, his teacher had something else in mind for him to make up for his error, and decided to send him to run her errands for a week. He did, but at the end he realized it was completely un-proportional to his error and confronted her. However, his bad timing led him to discover as he listened outside her office door as she vented to another member of faculty about missing her period, and regretting taking the stress out on her student.
    [/spoili]