Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot.

1. Legion of Lost Souls
  2. Dying Race
  3. Not Enough to Bury

Below are my examples.

1. Legion of Lost Souls
    [spoili]
    When he and the noose fell through the trap door to land on the ground, he thought he'd caught a lucky break, right up until he was shoved on a boat to go kill his nation's enemies, all the while with the noose still about his neck.
    [/spoili]
  2. Dying Race
    [spoili]
    Birth rates had dropped again in the past year. Michel glared down at the report. People were dying to stupid shit like diseases they thought they'd eradicated, and babies living past delivery were getting more and more rare. The race was dying, and he knew of only one way to save it...

In theory.

It likely had to do with the weird being hidden two miles under the earth's surface that they'd discovered while drilling.
    [/spoili]
  3. Not Enough to Bury
    [spoili]
    There wasn't enough to bury, but that was because Jones wasn't actually dead—his treachery knew no bounds, and now he was outside the family home of his long-time nemesis, who had single-handedly ruined his budding computer company. Who could stop him now?
    [/spoili]