Plot Picture Challenge 8

K

Kitti

Pictures can inspire ideas within us, from characters to creatures and even whole storylines.
The purpose of this exercise is to craft an idea for a roleplay, story, or whatever else based on the image.
There is no right or wrong - just create a plot from the picture!

monsters_friends1000_by_webang111-d660s5p.jpg

I want to post a reply here but I ahve to get the words "Avon Calling" Out of my head first!

A setting where the land below those clouds is toxic or otherwise deadly, and civilization is entirely based around living atop gigantic mushrooms that feed on all the stuff on the surface, past the clouds. And people have to like, constantly appease this corruption stuff trying to spread up through the mushrooms. Hence the eyeball stuff and the lady/cat possibly offering them some bread goodies?

That's all I got within 5 minutes of planning.

Reactions: Takumi and Kitti
"Well, do you have it then?" Selene demanded, trying not to sound too overwhelmed.

"Yep, yep, here you go!" Annie reached into her basket and pulled out a small bottle, upon which the label read Eye Drops. "Apply a smidgeon to each one of them and your eye infestation will be taken care of. They'll be dropping like flies!"

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Kitti
It was a beautiful summer's day as Ava made her routes to deliver treats and goodies from house to house. Humming hapily she skipped along, up to the house of her final customer of the day. This was her first job, and she was very happy to help her grandpa deliver yummy treats!

"C'mon Gouda, you scaredy cat." she giggled to her feline companion who mewled in response, rather unhappy to have to get out of the basket on the front of the girl's moped for the upteenth time that day.

"De-liv-er-yyy~" she sing-songed aas she was about to bound up the steps and knock on the door. Though, the door swing open and eyes of all sorts studied her intensely and tentacles slithered out of the room. She wasn't at all bothered.

"Hello!" she chirped happily and waved to the being standing before her. The young woman seemed surprised at her cheerfulness.

"O-oh, uh...hello...I think you might have the wrong house." the other muttered, voice seeming to carry a slight echo with it. She never had visitors, and she never ordered anything. This little girl was an anomaly to the monster girl; for she had been socially exiled in the kingdom of Rama due to her return from the land below and how it had changed her form to one of a monster.

"Mmm, nope, don't think so!" Ava smiled as she held the basket out to the other girl.

"Here, I can come back for the basket some other time." the younger girl giggled.

From that day on, a friendship would form....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti