5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
A picture is worth a thousand words, as is often quoted.

How does the picture below speak to you? Perhaps as a poem? Perhaps a roleplay idea? Maybe a story?

Whatever comes to your mind, write those words down! All is well and welcome, whether a couple of sentences or more!

67ecdf1eae3328e2f59e261b13a21fc0.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
NO one remembers how it happened, but it is told that millennia ago, the lands above the water fell into the sea. Land dwellers had little warning and their numbers were drastically reduced as a result. There were some though, that had heeded the ancient warnings and created the means to survive under water, by building homes there on the ocean floor, by inventing breathing apparatus that enabled them to survive beneath the water, or by genetically altering themselves to be aquatic. In the end only those who built a house or altered their DNA survived. This is the story of the leaders of each group, and their ill-fated love.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Here, take my hand if you're scared... It's beautiful, isn't it?"

I knew these were false visions. I knew because the room still smelled sterile, sad and sick. I knew the reality of the darkness, where the cold clung against me. Where the hospital robes were too thin to keep the chill from seeping through my skin. I knew, but I could hear the soft hum from the creature's mouth. The roar of stillness that stretched in infinity before me. The light streaming through the trees towering miles above my head. The aching of my heart. I questioned if the water surged into my chest. I wondered if I remembered how to breathe.

"I can take you anywhere." He whispered.

I could barely hear him. The echoes of water, the casting of light, and surge of existence. It unraveled its wonders, and I could hardly take it.

Gripping his cold hand, my chest tightened, and the tears began to fall from my eyes.

"What does it feel like?"

"Like freedom."

Last edited: