Plot list ~ 1x1 rp partner search

N

Nova_Elliot

Original poster
Temptation ~ College Professor x Student

Nova had been more than excited to move onto college. She met new friends and had been enjoying her freshman year to the fullest. One day, she walks into her English classroom to see a new face looking back at her. The students had been unaware, but the previous teacher had been replaced. The two begin to talk more and more after Nova had to email the teacher about an assignment she was unsure about. Their conversations turn into flirting beyond a computer screen before the pair decide to try their hand at a very secret relationship.

m or f welcome

Bloodlust ~ Vampire x Human

Nova tended to keep to herself more often than not. Moving from school to school made it hard to make friends anyways. Her mom finally settles on a place and Nova opens herself up to the possibility of making friends. Little did she know, the town was home to a vampire who also happened to be going to the same school. Nova and this vampire meet in one of their classes and Nova is immediately drawn to them. She has no idea why until quite some time later when Nova begin to notice small, non-human traits about her new friend.

m or f welcome

My Hero Wears Headphones ~ Youtuber x viewer

Nova had been watching this youtuber for years. It was even safe to say that this person had saved her life. This youtuber was fairly secretive about their personal life and never really mentioned where they live at all. Nova unknowingly moves next door to this youtuber to attend college at a nearby university. She only comes to find out her idol lived on the other side of her wall when they come over to introduce themselves and offer to help her get situated if she needed it. The two form a close friendship before falling in love, which brings along a whole new set of challenges.

m or f welcome

{These are the plots I currently have completely fleshed out. You're also more than welcome to ask about changing a part of it or bring your own in general.}

Last edited by a moderator:
(Temptation ~ College Professor x Student

Nova had been more than excited to move onto college. She met new friends and had been enjoying her freshman year to the fullest. One day, she walks into her English classroom to see a new face looking back at her. The students had been unaware, but the previous teacher had been replaced. The two begin to talk more and more after Nova had to email the teacher about an assignment she was unsure about. Their conversations turn into flirting beyond a computer screen before the pair decide to try their hand at a very secret relationship.)

Are you still looking for a partner? I am very willing though I would prefer a F character role