plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea! if it's ok with Zeon, maybe he could be a character already in the world?

I like the bathroom one. ''What the hell, I was pissing!'', haha

Hmm, maybe I was a previous player trapped in the very boardgame you are playing, but I prefer being the player.

lol your choice. As for player trapped in board game, thats kind of the direction I was going with the rejected game pieces. Like...theyve been rejected because they are currently in use from a previous campaign and the people playing those pieces are still stuck in the game to run into later

• Estermoore is a shore side town with frequent bodies washing up to the shore in the recent year (game year). Its rumored that there is a serial killer a foot, however, the bodies arent recognized as past citizens of Estermoore. If there is a serial killer, its possible that its from a neighboring shore side town to the north and the bodies are being disposed in the ocean to be carried by the tide and dropped off on Estermoore's shore.

The occurences put the citizens in a dark and untrusting state, making them very untrusting to strangers in fear that they may be the serial killer(s) in the northern most town.

Estermoore has a moderetely dense population, approximately 3 miles in diameter, complete with a town center, court, and law enforcement in place. In the same square as the town center building is a msket place filled with vendors through the day selling fried goods and fashion accessories.

• *Grimtyde Inn

NPCs
    Inkeeper: Jillian- A mature woman with a curvacious figure outlined with a irish bar maid-esque uniform. Dark haired that has a blue tone under a bright light, and narrow, sould piercing green eyes. She has an aloof nature anf is so jaded by her occupation that she couldn't care less about the recent discoveries of dead bodies.

Town Drunk: Furion- A seasoned war veteran whom's retired sword had spilled thousands of people's blood in war that he views as senseless. He drowns his sorrow and guilt of his past in pint after pint of alcohol in the Grimtyde in. He holds valuable knowledge in the art of combat and battle tactics but isnt one to give it up so easily to just anyone. To the townsfolk of Estermoore he is simply and old smelly drunk who are unaware of his past.

Inn price 15 coins per night per room
    each room contains two single beds, a couch, thick bear pelt rug, a brick fireplace. Theres nightstand by each bed with a candle for light

the Inn also has a built in pub that serves meat bread, water and ale all for 2 coins each.

• *Temple
    contains a simple healer, face concealed in the hood of his white robe, but it seems like a old and wise man from his long white beard.

Removal of curses, poisons, and other crippling ailments
    -9 coins

Blessing (unknown effect)
    -5 coins

Revival
    -250 coins however, things could go wrong such as zombification, or otherwordly demons take control and animate the dead body to pose as the person they hoped to revive.

• *Blacksmith Armory
    NPCs
    Dillan Cold- He's an apprentice that tends to the selling of merchandise. Due to the recent activities he only sells weapons and armor to known villagers. He is frail and easy to inimidate and is under the watch of a very strict, well conditioned blacksmith. He fears his teacher so much, he'd rather die than disobey his orders.

Armand Kane- The stern and disciplined blacksmith watching over Dillan, he is a man of a few words has a very prominent thick moustache resembling a russian strong man in appearnce.

Blacksmith inventory
    Iron Short sword - 45
    Iron 2-hand sword - 60
    Iron katana- - 30
    Hammer(tool) - 5
    knife (tool) - 5

So this is a work in progress to have as aa reference for the first town and stuff.

Yo, are PCs of other countries allowed? If so, what about closed borders country, like North Korea or Cuba O-o

Sounds like a good idea. Im still sort of shaping the world o.o... would you like to play this character?

Or rather a player whos been stuck in the game for ages and has plenty of skill and wisdom and such

Name: Dong-Sun "Agemol"/"Donkey"

Appearance:
20z2mue.png

Dong-sun is a short person with an average build. He is light-skinned and has black hair which are short & straight. He typically wears a black magician's robe and blue pants. His shoes are of a dull color. He uses a wooden staff.

Personaility: Dong-Sun is usually calm and reserved in situations, and takes his assignments rather light-heartedly. He is rather blunt in his words, and he wouldn't care if he offended someone. He had a bad impression towards Americans from his childhood exposure towards South Aerok propaganda. He is non-chalant towards the leader of his country and acts neutrally.

Extra: Dong-Sun is from South Aerok. He was sent to a concentration camp to work at the mines due to a political crime one of his family members had commited. At the age of 12, he along with a group of child prisoners, were chosen for some "Black Magic" experiment. The board game allowed him to "escape prison" and enter the game world. He settled at Estermoore and learnt the common tongue over the years.

He isn't very strong, but he is slightly stronger than the newcomers~

How's this char? o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I almost forgot to ask, are sign ups still open? O_O

Yes, but I guess from this point, they all should be either in Game characters or Characters that are stuck in the game .

your character is cool, just replace "North Korea" with any other made up fantasy country

That works, we can add in a South Aerok xD

Status
Not open for further replies.