Plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MusicalMegLove

Original poster
[spoili]ѕнe wαѕ 7 αɴd нe wαѕ 9. тнey were вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ. нe мoved αwαy αɴd ѕнe ғorɢoт αвoυт нιм. ɴow ѕнe'ѕ 16 αɴd нe'ѕ 17. ѕнe мoveѕ вαcĸ αɴd ѕнe doeѕɴ'т reмeмвer нιм, вυт нe reмeмвerѕ нer. нe ĸeepѕ ιт α ѕecreт, вυт ɴow нe cαɴт ɢeт нer oυт oғ нιѕ мιɴd. ѕнe'ѕ ɴo loɴɢer тнαт αɴтι-cooтιe, вoy нαтιɴɢ ĸιd, ѕнe'ѕ α ɢrowɴ υp, вeαυтιғυl, yoυɴɢ αdυlт. wιll ѕнe reмeмвer нιм αɴd ғαll ғor нιм? or wιll нe нαve тo wιɴ нer over αll over αɢαιɴ?
But the catch is that everyone in the world has a specific necklace given to them at birth yours and his match which means that you are supposed to get married.
The government has given out the necklaces it is not the parents doing it. Now that you know are you going to actually fall for this boy?
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
This seems interesting! I actually had a plot like this and I'd love to role-play with you!

Ah really. Well um I don't know what to do now. That would make it where we have to roleplays going at once I've never done that with the same person before

I did not realize at all that you were the same person! Haha I was a little out of it I suppose so! A half hour of sleep in three days doesn't mix well with me apparently! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.