Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay got it. I couldn't quite figure out if I was being rushed out of Avarath.

The merchant Nocturne just wants to be left alone.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't there a smith character in Barvelle? Art has to have heard about the Czar's movement and though he's obviously not much of a combatant, I'm sure he'll want to replace his broken sword before the red army comes around. (Because who expects the Czar to stop at the Cheronese?)

A little bit, yeah. Mayhaps I will contact them some time.

@Falcon HI IS HOUSE SHEKAR PLANNING ON SENDING A DELEGATION? HOW ARE THINGS GOING FRIEND, CAN I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING? THANKS, HAVE A NICE DAY.

O.O
I knew i was forgetting something . . . I'll get working on it!

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Excellent. Let's see if we can get the delegation to the Chersonese by the end of this week or so. I know it's a busy time for everyone.

Alright guys, I can't yank your noses forever. Ilium won't move forward if you don't write o_o

In Pegulis, Coul's Caravan (tm) is moving. Anyone who wants to tag along should scratch their heads and invent something reasonable to come along. Remember that this is also a roleplay, so don't be afraid to go a littttttle bit out there.

In Viridos, same.

Also, merchants.

@Silvir @Choi @Falcon @E.T. @Ayla Reinhart @fatalrendezvous

I should have a post up by the end of the day for Shekar.
Do you want it in the Viridos thread, or the Prosperos thread?

Depends what Shekar will do. IIRC the current plan is for Tattersal to gather a delegation in Viridos, then move to the Chersonese. If you want to go ahead you can, just be aware that actions send messages o_o (not speaking in a karma sense, just a story sense).

Yup I am coming, had some irl stuff pop up but I should be done shortly.

Shekar's more of a behind the scenes sort of woman. She's most likely to stay in Hosia for the time being, but grease the palm of some on in the delegation to keep her informed of what is going on.

Now what to do with Amara o.o I'm currently open to suggestions!

In Tavark, there is a group heading to find celestial ore. Ooooh!

There is also need for someone to help describe the state of Tavark and its recovery.

Pegulis is assembling a delegation from Barvelle to negotiate with the Red Czar in the Chersonese. At this point, Pegulis is kind of in the crapper, and needs anyone they can get so they don't appear weak. There will be a call to arms issued to Tavark for their mightiest hunters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
So @Zen how would Amalia react to a female suitor, namely ... Naya from Viridos? She is innocent.

. . .

Bwahahahahaha!

To be honest, Amalia would be far too stunned for words. I find this option entertaining.

I don't think K'Jol will mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.