Plot Discussion (Chapter 6, Interlude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And given its nature, I would presume that Avarath has the highest density of humans in Kaustir. At least enough that to be a human is by no means a rarity. So, if I may make a suggestion, the Merchant would serve as a good human character and the Inquisitor could be the Nocturne.
^_^ That was what I was planning!

Humans are around in Kaustir, but the combined number of other races puts them into a minority. In Viridos and Kaustir, there is no clear majority race by headcount, unlike Pegulis. Nocturne sounds like a fine choice. There is a bit of lore in the ilium library.
Thank you! That clears it up for me!

@unanun I AM SO SORRY. Here at military school viruses transfer around quick. I caught a virus from someone and was sick pretty much until now. I will try and get my ass back into gear.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
@unanun Any way to keep K'Jol in Zirako so he can wallow in self doubt while I play another character who is in Pegulis or taking part in the Long March?

YES JOIN TEAM BLUE

@unanun Any way to keep K'Jol in Zirako so he can wallow in self doubt while I play another character who is in Pegulis or taking part in the Long March?
Yes. K'Jol can stay behind and dig around for the Turbatus cult (like I PM'd you), and you can make another character if you wish o_o

YES JOIN TEAM BLUE

HEY KEEP SPAM IN THE ILIUM GROUP

I decided on the Nocturne since it's midterm week and I don't have time to make two character sheets; plus I thought I'd have fun playing a different type than I usually do. I posted the CS. :)

Looks good. Do you think Laverna would be more of a spy, or would she be catching spies?

Hmmmmmmmm.... she seems to be the type of person who wants to stay in one place and "catch" people in the act. She's also nosy though; perhaps interrogation could help with that. :P

Okay, we can chat in PM about possibilities.

Reactions: Whimsy
Status
Not open for further replies.