Plot Discussion (Chapter 6, Interlude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@caligari @WishfulNemo

An apollonian gasket is a fractal image. Right now, we have no idea how deep into the pattern / tiny the circles need to be for the spell to reliably work. So that's why they brought in a clockmaker. Do some trial and error, suffer a bit, get some scrapes and bruises.

Housing the spell is tricky, too. Be creative. The original golems were aux (edit ... D:< ) that the Ghoul Sage ripped from the crux and bound within a cube that had this pattern inscribed on it. Find a way to make it compact, to protect it against the elements.

Let's world-build these golems, define them properly.

Last edited:
The character directory has now been updated to include a lot of characters who were (for some reason) not included on it previously - this includes Raige, Naya, and a few others. It has also added in the new, recent applications that were accepted!

Please check to make sure your character(s) are on the list if they've been accepted. If you notice any errors, feel free to let me know!

@unanun you said you'd fill me in. You didn't kill off Dr. Kausis yet, did you?

Ah no. You can check the last post of Chapter 5 and the Synopsis.

It turns out that the entire city of Aldus is a divine weapon, and Dane was given a key to its heart. It sort of wrecked his mind, and then Azareth, who has been slowly turning the city's inhabitants mad, prodded the mayor into apprehending him and extracting the key. Kausis is either in the drunktank (overnight jail), or has just been released.

@VerbalAbuse

@unanun
Would it be a problem for me to break my post into two? one for Shekar and one for Ayanne?
I've got Shekar's portion written out, but Ayanne's is going to take me a bit longer.

@unanun
Would it be a problem for me to break my post into two? one for Shekar and one for Ayanne?
I've got Shekar's portion written out, but Ayanne's is going to take me a bit longer.
Go for it, I'm working on that Zolvalias thing >_>

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I was told to be bold, so I murdered an over sized pig. So, as for plot discussion, what is our exact goal with mine character at this point sir? (if you wish to move this to pm fell free)

Nice post!

Tattersal should explain it all in a post to come soon. I'll talk to Peregrine and see which one of us will do it.

You shall explore the Shartan, the Viridos high religious prison, for an artifact of great power.

Nice post!

Tattersal should explain it all in a post to come soon. I'll talk to Peregrine and see which one of us will do it.

You shall explore the Shartan, the Viridos high religious prison, for an artifact of great power.

Very good, very good.

Thankyou for ze compliment on me postings.

So I'm told that the RP moves fast. From my end, it seems to move slow because I have to work with the entire playerbase. Can I get a rough posting frequency from active writers?

Once a week seems to be about what I'm posting at the moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
People in Kaustir: If there is enough activity, we can extend chapter 6 into part of the last long march to avarath. Help me set the scene.

@Zen @Obskeree @UltimaCircuit @DotCom

Ah, seems about once a week is what I am doing as well, maybe a bit less.

I can make another post if you'd like Unanun. To help move things along and set the mood.

That would work!

Let's see if anyone in Kaustir wants to come along for the ride. All aboard the last last march ... !

So I'm told that the RP moves fast. From my end, it seems to move slow because I have to work with the entire playerbase. Can I get a rough posting frequency from active writers?
I try and post once daily on all of my rp's, sometimes I get into slumps though (due to my work being soul rotting) and my posts don't happen for a couple days. The worst slump I have ever been on only lasted a week.

At this time this is the only RP I am in and I only play one charri so I just post as needed. but I do come on the forum 2 or more times a day just to see who wrote what :)

@lynzy , we're just waiting on @Choi, then maybe @E.T. , then I think we're good to go again.

Reactions: lynzy
I generally waver in posting in Rps around chronically and about 1-2 days. Depends on if I have been helping family all day or not. Helping some members move in, and my step-mom has me help with projects, which can be anywhere in length. I also occasionally forget my Rps, so feel free to send a message if I've been too lazy or forgot.

There we go, I hope that works ^^

@Requiem the next bit is all yours. Let me know if there's something I can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.