Plot Discussion (Chapter 4, ver 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, long story short is I had an unfortunate run in with a few rowdy youths which left me battered and bruised to kingdom come, so I've been living off of pain pills and bed rest for a while now. That being said, I still feel too jumbled in the head to do anything worthwhile, so I'll hang tight for now. That being said, fear not; Castigarian will return in Avengers: Age of Ultron Chapter 5.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun and Ai
I'm a having some minor problems with my hands and inspiration but I'll try to have my post up tonight or tomorrow v.v

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Chapters close in about 24 hours as of this post.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disappoint everyone. My Ilium post isn't at the forefront of my mind right now (sadly I just remembered I had to work on it in the first place) and it's just too late and I'm too tired to continue it.

Sadly - and I man I hope this doesn't happen - if things continue like this I might have to pull out of Ilium and probably even Iwaku completely.

Sorry to hear that. I'll close the chapters sunday.

Reactions: Jade
Teasers? @Torsty

"Mayor." Lut Sar leaned deep into the recliner in Gulzar's office, legs crossed.

"High Inquisitor." Ganguly tapped his fingers on the overstuffed armrest, leaning ever so slightly forward behind his desk.

"What a comfortable place you have built for yourself, in Avarath." Lut tested the spring in his chair. "Quite honestly, I am uncomfortable sitting in such luxury! I am used to the bite of raw wood and reed mat."

Once again, the three Inner Sages burst out of the council room.

"I can't believe you did that."
"I had to."
"You know something we don't."
"How is that possible?"

"Come on."

"Vanaya (Naya!), we should not be doing this.

"They won't know. Om - " she crossed herself with a mudra of reverence, "- has told everyone to stay away anyways." Her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail, exposing her sharp cheekbones and narrow, almond eyes.

Reactions: Torsty
Status
Not open for further replies.