Plot Discussion (Chapter 4, ver 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, my nerves are being frayed here.

I am an extremely forgiving person. I am also extremely willing to help. But you have to approach me. I can't do anything if I don't know that you need help. Likewise, if you can't write, or need me to drop plot bits, I can do that - but for the love of god, tell me, don't leave me hanging. You're killing me with indecision.

Announcement

We plan to end Chapter 4 at the end of this week.

In Viridos, we wrap up the trial and start the merchant smuggling ring.

In Pegulis, we wrap up the individual events in each city.

In Kaustir, the Soiree will end, and the geopolitical pacts will be forged.

Chapter 5 will resume the 2-4 week cadence that we have had before.

Er, the coming weekend. Since today is Sunday.

Awesome unanun! Thanks for the plot point of Araia and Takeda going to Viridos (which we plan to take you up). I'm interested in who this old man is, questions will be asked before Arania and Takeda head off to the party. @Zen we should be at the party after a one or two more conversations. Is there anything you want Takeda to bring up?

Definitely tell Amalia about the whole healing thing, but other than that, I think that's it.

Alrighty, I'll have a post up later tonight or tomorrow... Van broke down so I've been working on it today. 4th of July weekend screwed everything else up as far as posting.

I remind everyone of aux rules:

The Aux is your symbol. It is the shape of your innermost being. It could be an animal, an element or an object. It has been with you all your life, growing as you grow, changing as you change. It is your animal companion, your favoured possession, your soul made manifest. The plural of Aux is Aux - the name is both singular and plural.

The Crux is your body - the flesh and bone. It is the part that acts, that bleeds, that fights and fucks. The term "Crux" will be rarely used in this roleplay since it is the physical character that you act with. The plural of Crux is Crux - the name is both singular and plural.

A Crux must concentrate to control their Aux. They must be conscious, clear-headed and calm.

An Aux can talk. It can move up to 30 feet away from you. It cannot alter the world around it. It cannot carry you or lift weight. It cannot harm other people or Aux. It can give you feelings and intuitions, but you cannot perceive things through its senses.

Once per day, however, an Aux can perform an Advent. The Aux joins with you to aid in one of two tasks. During character creation, choose two of your Notable Skills that can be Advents. You may perform ONE Advent per day for 1 continuous minute. This minute may not be divided between your two skills and may not be broken down into smaller, separate time increments.

@Aira @SlatersDeath , I don't think Gom can see things through his eagle unless it's by advent.

Gom didn't see it, his Aux did and told Gom. I stated that in the post. Gom looked up to his aux, it flew down and landed on his arm. After a few moments Gom tells Darin that his aux says the light leads to a cart. Gom himself does not see it.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
@Porg You ready to close by the weekend?

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
@Tone 6th @MiNaGi @Kino I'm writing a Kaustir post tomorrow for you guys. I SHANT WAIT FOR YOU

Posted @unanun all set for your post.

Please go here and leave feedback for us.

I'm thinking of closing the chapters on Saturday. That's your deadline to wrap things up.

That would be convenient My last day off is saturday. Then the waiting game for the following chapter openers =D

Porg, you don't need Darin right? You and Amara are going to own Eimund?

Status
Not open for further replies.