Plot Discussion (Chapter 4, ver 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS WHAT YOU GET ROLEPLAYING WITH AN ADMIN! *PUNCHES UNANAANANANAUNUNUN*

Post is almost done. O_O that should go up sometime monday

Ill decide when I'm more alert!

Yeah the fire wasn't my schtick to deal with considering my approach. now I get to deal with it though XD

Well ... it's everyone's problem.

I think Wolfsin said that cause Raige is balls deep in fire, raiders and crazy squid kids.

Reactions: unanun
Um... O.o

Anyway! I'm working on my post soon o.o A couple friends have been nagging be about my Sci-fi Roleplay ideas on another site so I'm distracted with that plus sucky internet + storms = near non-existence >.<

@Tone 6th @MiNaGi @Kino @Zen @UltimaCircuit

By the way, since Nocturnes are from all over Sunne, if you chat them up well don't be afraid of using them to further your own plots or characters. I have my own goodies as well.

I do believe Barvelle knows..

They probably should send us a hand but mostly like.. food and stuff.. we have an army :x

Food and stuff would probably arrive with an army just in case we haven't taken the city back. But it takes them too long to travel to arrive during the battle.

Chances are a sizable force will arrive. It'll be hard to just request refreshments. "Yeah .. nothing's wrong here .. just give me food thanks .."

Not what I meant lol. What I meant was that I wasn't sure how much Barvelle could spare. If a city was taken I'm sure they would have sent a good sized force to take it back. I was just saying that the battle would be over ATLEAST a day or two before Barvelle arrived.

Ugh I thought the Soiree was taking place outside as well. Damn it I'll fix it later.

It's everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.