Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardens aren't needed in the Labyrinth. No one can escape the magics there.

*Re-reads his Pegulis post in which a grizzled, deep-voiced leader returns from assumed death with a band of elite warriors and starts giving orders to the city guard*

*Reads Grumpy's post in which a grizzled, deep-voiced leader returns from assumed death with a band of elite warriors and starts giving orders to the city guard*

-__-

Right, everyone. Sprig is sitting this chapter out. I know it's quite sad that he's all alone and shivering in a tree and his brother's gone and his mum's dead and it's raining. But please don't pop up next to him and start hugging him or some shit. Sprig will return in Chapter 4. T__T

*patents the idea and sues Asmo into poverty*

Also, if anyone fancies getting in on the whole Tattersal arrival thing, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'll be messaging a couple folk later on as well.

@Wolfsin - are you establishing that the Barvelle plot is a few days ahead of the Tavark one?

Eimund's takeover is only now in motion, so if that man you spoke to you after travelling to Tavark for work, discovering the danger, then coming all the way to Barvelle, we're looking at a 3-5 day time skip.

@Zen , @Kino , @UltimaCircuit , @MiNaGi , @Tone 6th - let me know when you want to leave Dorgrad, and I'll have Warden Bracht see you off.

@Obskeree & @dunruffle - you're free to follow Amalia (on official assignment to the First Army) or stay with @Cheesecake as we unveil the next plot for Dorgrad. Plus you have that pair of kidnappers on their way. Both paths are juicy ones.

*feels like he's writing a Choose Your Own Adventure*

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
*gets pulled apart about like a stretchy toy*

@___X

'Kay. Will have post up in about... Three hours? Hhnnnnnng.

No rush. I'd rather you all talk about things and leave when you're ready. I've hijacked you all enough for one month.

@Asmodeus Hey could you give me a high ranking blacksmith, please? I have weapon that needs to be made.

Ummm tone =3 I might have something for you there ~drags you to PM~

@Asmodeus

Honestly... didn't even think about it as I hadn't read your blurp bout the 3 day thing... I was just trying to add a little spice to my post. Possibly set up for something in the future. Do I need to change that whole part up then?

..y...yes.... unless everyone else in Barvelle is happy being 5 days in the future....

>_o

kay then any way i can have that person been a ways out from the city and caught wind from someone else. so that he would have already had a head start? otherwise my post is going to be incredibly dry if i just drop it entirely. Ill do it if it needs be done but ya know compromise and all that jazz.

Another fun fact: some of the names on his list are joining the bad guys or facing the decision on wether to join them or not. Exciting and interesting.

Meh nevermind Ill just change it... anyone in Barvelle looking to interact throw something my way please.

Post edited.

And I was told to avoid rape... Oopsie. ANYONE Now... ANY day now. SOMEONE HELP SAVE THE POOR HORSE MISTRESS! *giggles in excitement*

There's something rotten in the State of Edelon. Looks like Ash has some mystery solvin' to do.

Reasonably, how far into the Temple of Ilium could Chelena get before she was caught? Is there any way she could make it to Kairos' private quarters? If he even has private quarters... Or would someone/thing grab her between the entrance and there?

Status
Not open for further replies.