10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
PLOT CHALLENGE!

A PLOT CHALLENGE is where you are given a word, a phrase, a sentence, or a setting and you have to come up with a plot idea that is inspired by those words!

The object is to THINK FAST and share the first ideas that come to mind. It's an exercise in quick creative thinking. You can do this challenge any time. Or multiple times!

To Participate: THINK FAST. Don't waste any time. The first idea(s) that comes to mind, write it down and post it! You are to write down a plot premise or basic idea. This isn't about writing scenes, this is about writing up a setting!

NOTE: If you decide to borrow someone's concept for a roleplay, make sure you ask permission or give credit to the muse.

Challenge Phrase: "I can't fight this...!"

The captain and his crew rush onto the deck of their ship as the rain pelts down, sirens ringing.

"Lord save us, what WAS that thing?!"

"No time for that! Tell the crew to get to their battle stations immediately!"

An enormous shadow looms to the starboard side, and there is a CRACK as SOMETHING whips through the side of the ship, followed by screams and explosions.

"Cannons are locked and loaded, captain!"

"Fire when ready!"

"Fire when ready!"

The guns BOOM as rockets and missles exit their muzzles, flashing through the mist. Dull thumps come from the direction... and a ROAR that shakes men to their core.

"Heaven have mercy," whispers the captain as an eye the size of a city opens directly above them. "Abandon ship. We can't fight this! ABANDON SHIP!"

"ALL HANDS, ABANDON SHIP! WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST! Go, go, go!"

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
[/FONT[url]http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Sexual+Healing/3pj1By?src=5]The first thing that popped in my head.TRUE FACTS[/URL]

Most people tended to avoid situations that would put them in danger. Either physical or emotion danger. But sadly on a good day that little voice in Dameyen's head was soft and barely audible. Now add in alcohol and that voice is non-existent. Not that Dameyen made good relationship choices as it was. Somehow he found himself in the precarious situation he was in now. Very drunk in a secluded setting with his ex-wife. A woman whom had broken his heart more than once.

It was plausible that she planned this situation, as it had happened before. But too drunk to care, Dameyen laughed and leaned closer to the sunny blonde. "I can't believe you still remember that!" He exclaimed in slurred laughter. Alana snorted as she laughed and tossed her head as her fingers played with Dameyen's hair. "How could I not remember! The look on your brothers face was priceless!" She giggled in her own drunken stupor. Dameyen waggled his brows as he looked at her, his usual flirty nature coming out as he leaned closer. "He was like 'In the car? Really?' ... Then, then I said... Give us ten minutes."

Alana laughed with him as she drew dangerously closer to her ex-lover. Giggling mischievously as she coiled her self closer. "Maybe twenty?" She said reciting the memory. Her smile and giggles faded as she looked into Dameyen's eyes. Looking into hers with longing and desire. Her smile faded more as she looked at him. "You know... I can't fight this... feeling. To be with you tonight." He said as he kissed her. Alana frowned painfully as she fell into the kiss. "You're drunk Dameyen." She stated. "So... Doesn't change how I feel." He replied as they kissed again.

• Thank You
"Damm it." Said Allen as he emerged from a human-sized hole in a wall. This sucked....massively. "No other persona-user had to fight some...." He was cut off when he heard a roar. "Malevolent Entity of sorts. I swear, the next time i see Philemon, I am going to hurt him." He dusted the dirt and crap off of him. With a sigh, he faced his massive opponent. "I need back-up...and a lot of it." 'Or else i'm dead, even with my abilities.' He finished with that last part mentally complaining about the situation.

• Thank You