EXERCISE Plot Challenge: Feuding Villages

Discussion in 'REFINING WRITING' started by Diana, May 25, 2011.

Plot challenges are designed to help you think quick and be inspired. We often play this game in the cbox, shouting out random words or phrases and see what ideas first pop in to people's heads.

To Participate: THINK FAST. Don't waste any time. The first idea(s) that comes to mind, write it down and post it!

NOTE: If you decide to borrow someone's concept for a roleplay, make sure you give credit.

Challenge Phrase
    Feuding Villages
  2. The Fire Village and the Stone Village had always been at peace until that day. The people of Fire found one of their virgins dead, and by a weapon of stone. Trouble was, no one from Stone village admitted to the crime. Now, war is declared, and the real culprit is still at large.
  3. How thick does blood run? How fast does it take for blood to turn bad? Zealot knows this, he has spent his lifetime manipulating feuding villages. If Zealot knows everything about blood, can he possibly know about anything else?
  4. For centuries, the two villages have fought. Their reasons were stupid, childish, greedy. At one time or another, both villages had almost met their end by the hands of the other. The elders want peace and it seems that only a marriage between the village leaders will suffice. But when one of the soon-to-be-married mysteriously disappears, tempers flare. The groom/bride must find their missing spouse in order to bring peace to the villages. *village leaders' daughter and son
  5. A fueding village seems to be wives tales of oldstuffs, but even in this day and age, pride for one's home and stubborness to let past transgression go still make pigheads out of the most rational of us. And it all leads into tomorrow's high school football game between our town and their town, with me stuck in the middle as the head quarterback of our team. But what the town doesn't know is that I am really from the other town, sent to scout out for our team...But everything just is so different here, and I like it here... Now I don't know where my loyalities stand...