4-10PM CT
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, Magical, Dark Fantasy
I have several plot ideas that I'd like to flesh out. The genres change quite a bit between them, but, what I'm looking for in a partner doesn't.

I'm a college student who competes in debate and also procrastinates, meaning that at times I may be busy for a few days, possibly even a full week if things get really bad. However, when able, I try to post at least once a day.

I think of myself as a decent writer and I would prefer my partner to be equally invested in the telling of the story we choose. I don't get hung up on grammar or spelling, so long as it's within reasonable limits and I can understand what you're saying.

I would also prefer my partner to play a female character in all below plots. Side characters are of course welcome, but I'd prefer the main protagonists to be male and female. On that point, I would hope that through the roleplay a romantic relationship would develop and, if developed well and fitting with the characters, then I'm not at all opposed to sexuality. However, I reiterate the necessity of logical progression to that. There are plenty of forums if you're looking for a quick screw.

Thank you for reading so far, now the plots:

1: Rohit Ganem. An immigrant living in (blank large city, default to London) after being granted refugee asylum. He is struggling to integrate into his new home country and move past the traumas of the Syrian Civil War. Most notable, the strange and supernatural ability he discovered in the darkest pit of a torture chamber.

This world takes place in an adapted X-Men type universe. Mutants are known to exist by the general population, but are much more rare than as portrayed in the X-Men. There is no established school for mutants to learn how to control their power and there is no open conflict between the Professor X's and Magneto's of the world. Human governments range from treating mutants as science projects, to secret weapons, to pests to be exterminated, each side being represented within the political climate of most developed countries.

2: Alyan Salukunir. A young elf living on the outskirts of the Great Wood on the borders of Mordacania. His mother was killed when he was still an adolescent and his father was drafted into the War of Extermination when Alyan was a toddler. He lives in the remnants of his family tree-home and lives a feral life, removed from both human and the remnants of elvish civilization.

150 years ago, the Hyboric Empire declared war on the non-human species. Elves retreated to their forest homes and stood by whilst he dwarven peoples were siege and destroyed in the Northern Mountains. They condemned human aggression while the halflings were enslaved and eventually slaughtered in the name of the human gods. Finally, when there was no one left to speak, the elves attempted to unify millennia old cultures into one force to meet the human threat, but their enemy was organized and experienced. The war lasted nearly 30 years in all, but eventually the great elven cities were destroyed and their citizens were killed or fled to parts unknown to human minds. However, the toll of the war was not one sided. The human empire, with no more enemy to face, tore itself apart into three kingdoms, each led by different warlords. An uneasy truce has existed between the human kingdoms for just over ten years, but border skirmished are not uncommon. Additionally, remnants of the religious zealots who inspired the crusade against the non-humans still hold sway over large portions of human population.

Functionally, the world is dark fantasy. Magic can be used by all races, but it differs between them. It manifests itself in humans who are born with two different color eyes. These children are placed in special colleges in each kingdom from an early age and are often pressed into government service of some kind.

Thank you for your time,
Vorian.

Reactions: Katori
still looking

I enjoy the mutant rp. PM me with what you have in mind if you want to rp.

I am extremely interested in your second idea. If you're still open to that particular plot, pm me, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.