2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
To start things off, this is a really long thread of roleplays I'd like to get into. Some have pictures, some don't.. But anyway, I'll start with this picture by Kali Ciesemier.

tumblr_mnqh4cjVMv1qhttpto4_1280.jpg

I was thinking it would be something like a Steampunk future, more or less. The girl/guy in the picture would be played by you or me, and she would be poor. (Or whatever you prefer.)

S/he had been living all of her life in the Junkyard, and s/he has even made a living there. The people in the city don't use the Junkyard anymore, due to flooding, so s/he lives almost without worry. S/he would sometimes go into the town to collect food and clothing, but her/his housing is among the broken beams and fried wires. (Again, if you were to play the character, you could change this. I just wanted to lay down the idea I had. Honestly, I'm not so sure if the person in the picture is male or female!)

S/he had been living in solitude for most of her/his life, and s/he is looking to find a friend- or, build one. With all of the spare parts s/he has accumulated- working or not, s/he has her eye on a Robot that she hopes to make, simply for conversation. What happens next? I dunno! Fighting Robot? BFFsies? Star-Crossed lovers? Who knows! (Trick is, we do!) I was hoping that it would be sort of like a friendship RP, but I can understand that even the best of friends have... those feelings, so if you preferred, this could be a romantic one, as well.

Now, I know what your thinking. "What is this clown-bag doing? Steamed-punk? What does she think I am? A filthy diaper baby who pisses themselves and shits constantly? I need the intellectual type, someone who can turn me on, literately!" Well, I got a word for you, pal! Do you like birds? Harpies? Unknown species? Well, you're in luck! SuperSilvane made something amazing!

safe_mode_wath_fetwgrkifg_by_supersilvane-d4n88c5.png

I did this plot once over, but it had been unsuccessful. It might not do my former partner good to bring it up, but I'll give it a shot!!

I had an idea that this could take place in a jungle somewhere, and a scientist (Your character or mine,) would go there to do studies, or maybe it was because a plane crashed, and everyone on the plane died except for the one passenger. (Again, your character or mine.) That said character meets this one, which I do believe is male. But, if you (or I) so see it, he could be a she, or possibly an it.

I'm not looking for any particular pairing, but anything would do! FxF, MxM, MxF, whatever! It could be anything from a romantic roleplay, to a survival of the fittest. And if anything gets a little... heated, we can move it over to the Mature forms!

For another one I had in might, it would probably be a group roleplay. I'd have to find someone to help me organize it, but for the idea, it'd be something of a hybrid between Battle Royale and The Hunger Games.

One more is just about mermaids. Big woop. Mermaids.

Another one, thought questionable, is based off of the song Pumped Up Kicks. Basically, what I had in mind was that this kid named Robert has it. He brings a gun to school, and goes on the run with a friend of his. So far, that's all I have! We can work with it as we go.

One more-- I have an idea about a Hospice worker who falls in love with someone who is dying from something- let it be Cancer or let it be Trachea, or Bronchus. Anything, as long as it's something that causes the Hospice to be involved.

That's all I have for now. I hope someone can help me with one or more of these ideas!

I'm back again! Mostly to push this thing up, but to also dump some ideas down in here!!!
tumblr_n12ywhO1jP1qbwqwto1_500.png

Now, for these two right here, I was thinking about an apocalyptic future. Let it be a Utopia or a Dystopia, it might have something to do with robots and new world order! I wouldn't recommend this idea if you're not interested in Steampunk. This is for people who like fast-moving rps, or wanna have a swing at different characters!!! These two, personality wise, no idea!!!

tumblr_n0avg7nvMo1rewxiwo2_500.png
tumblr_mvojypBQgd1qhht43o1_500.png
tumblr_md3iqg8quM1qcnu92o1_1280.jpg

Deers, deers, deers!! Just an idea dump for something mythical. I might make a group RP with these fellas if a lot of people are interested. That's all I have for now!!!

Dip, you're sure pushing a lot of great ideas. You have time to chat about a few more? I've already responded about the other two request you're posted before and will have no problem working out your ideas with you, but after reading this thread I'm seeing more things... Really, I'm worried more about me getting over my head here.

Anywho, I'm definitely interested in the steampunk (first post), and the deer one too.

Last edited:
Hi, if you're still looking I am interested in your first idea, PM me if you want.

I am also interested in the deer idea! It's so awesome!

Sent you a huge brainstorm list for all the plots you've listed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

And I suggest a bottle of Tylenol, a tall glass of lemonade, and Popsicles... Yes, Popsicles to give you brain freeze, cause that'll be the only way to wake it out of the stupor my brainstorm's about to put it under. XD!

I would be interested in discussing the second steampunk idea with you (seeing as my favourite band is steampunk and well... just amazingness comes from the art and steampunk itself), as well as the harpy one, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.