Pleasure to meet you!

K

klakkid

Original poster
Hello, my name is Konaka.
My friends call me Kona, klakkid, Nurse, or Nards, but you can call me whatever you want.
I am your average everyday (heh) kid living in north Texas who loves anime, video games, and Homestuck. (My favourite troll is Gamzee.)
I love meeting new friends! I'm not very good at talking to people but if you manage to become my friend, I am more willing to open up.
My boyfriend is on here as VerbalAbuse and he's the one who introduced me to the forums. Shout-out to him! Any friend of VA is a friend of mine so don't be shy if you want to talk to me :)) If anyone, I'm the one who should be shy about it.

I speak English, Spanish (limited), French, Japanese, Esperanto, and German (limited), so don't be afraid to jump the language barrier if you aren't comfortable speaking English. If you want to speak another language just for fun or for practice, that's awesome, too! I'll respond in whatever language you message me in so feel free to swap oars midstream, I believe is the phrase.

Roleplays!
I love roleplaying, but I've never done so in a forum before. I have most experience in fast-paced chatroom roleplay.
I mostly roleplay Homestuck nowadays but I'm willing to do original roleplay if the subject interests me.

I also have synesthesia. I wasn't going to post this here because I see it as an unnecessary detail, but VA says it's rather interesting, so if anyone has any questions or wants to talk to me about it, feel free.

If you want to contact me on tumblr, my URL is kafimedes, which is subject to change if I can ever get my hands on that elusive canon URL I've been striving for. Hrrrgh.

You've synesthesia, too? :D Amazing! What type do you have? I'm a gastro-lexicon synesthete. We used to have another synesthete here, but she had to leave T.T

But welcome to Iwaku! We're glad to have you :D

Hey, doll, glad you're here
tumblr_md59w1HLqW1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

Oh, I'm not sure what it's called, but it's the kind where colour (smells and tastes, too, sometimes.) is associated to people, ideas, things, and pretty much everything.

That's cool ^^ I've never met a synesthete in real life, and hardly ever online, so it's really nice to meet you :D My synesthesia is where words, ideas, etc is associated with a taste.

I feel like gloating

Well, but I don't want to. Hate to rub it in Equi's face that I know a synesthete, and she happens to be my girlfriend.

One reason I might not know synesthes is 'cause every time I mention, "Oh, saying blue tastes like old wood," people look at me like I'm singing Rammstein, so I never say anything about it much. Which could be why no one else tells about it. Doesn't make sense, but it does. Somehow.