Pleasure to meet you all!

K

Kilk

Original poster
Hello everyone! It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Kilk, and I have just recently joined as you can tell. I am currently involved in many other role-plays on other sites, but I do intend to become a more active member of this site. I am a big fanatic of anything fantasy and magic based, but I like to place my foot into other areas, such as the apocalyptic. I have been an Rper for about 5 years online. Overall, I try to be as respectful as possible, and I hope to make friends with every single one of you~!

You will definitely find some fantasy ^.^ I'm glad you decided to join us! Most everyone here is friendly, and I'm sure you will make a friend shortly.

I'm Celeste! If you want to just chat or anything of the sort, feel free to message me! =]

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Hi there Kilk and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.

We have tons of fantasy roleplays, but also other kinds if you feel like branching out!
Here are some places for you to look at to help further your journey here!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!

Hi Kilk! Most people here are pretty friendly, so you'll do pretty well and fit in fine. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Mr Kilk! :D Welcome to the community!

Hey Kilk! Fantasy is pretty popular on here, so you shouldn't have any problems.

If you do, let me know! I'm Ozzie.