Pleasure to meet y'all~

*appears and bows* My my another one of this "Great Migration". It's a pleasure to meet you and may you have a wonderful time with both your old comrades and the new ones you will find.

Welcome to the site, captain Grif! May you enjoy the spoils of war through roleplaying and making loads of friends! :D
Thanks! I think I'll be able to settle in here nicely, especially with such a warm welcome from everyone.
*appears and bows* My my another one of this "Great Migration". It's a pleasure to meet you and may you have a wonderful time with both your old comrades and the new ones you will find.
I'm honestly surprised by how many people I recognise. Every time I think I've met everyone I knew beforehand another one pops up!

Red vs Blue has a distinct lack of battle skirts anyhow.

Dervish, darling. A pleasure to see you!
tumblr_metyjwFoez1r7rmbjo1_400.gif

Reactions: Beatrix
*cuddles up and whispers depp into the grifs ear* we will always have incestuous lesbian bounty hunters. and the rubber bandits.

I'm so delighted to see you!

And Gif is a haxor piece of shit who doesn't play fair.
I'm sorry that you suck at Pokemon battles. Shedinja is my baby.
ldrRL0x.jpg

*cuddles up and whispers depp into the grifs ear* we will always have incestuous lesbian bounty hunters. and the rubber bandits.
I'm so delighted to see you!
I had completely forgotten about those characters! (But not the Rubber Bandits. Forgetting them is impossible~) It's lovely to see you, Noxilicious!

At least I don't hack. My pokemon team is made up of the best fighters and bound otgther through loyalty, brotherhood, and courage. Grif's team is a rouge's galley of dirty fighters led by a snake of a man.

Now I feel like more of a johnny come lately.

It doesn't matter how long it took lovely idle. I'm just glad you made it.