Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
I haven't really been a part of any role plays here lately, and would really like to be. So, if you have one I could join, want to start a new one with me, something, please let me know. My writer's fingers are restless and I need more to do! ^.^ Message me if you want to do anything or invite me to one, thank you!!!! ^.^

Reactions: Vex Inertia
I haven't really been a part of any role plays here lately, and would really like to be. So, if you have one I could join, want to start a new one with me, something, please let me know. My writer's fingers are restless and I need more to do! ^.^ Message me if you want to do anything or invite me to one, thank you!!!! ^.^

The Hatching. ModFan. We're always looking for more people with an itchy writer's finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.