Please treat me kindly :3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, my name is Kross.

As you can see, I'm new to IwakuRoleplay
    I am a little confused about some things here and there, but I'll learn.
    Please bare with me during my time on here and don't hesitate to talk to me. I really live off of conversation.
    I really love to write and draw, and usually am doing one or the other, as I aspire to be an animator.​

If you are interested in my roleplay preferences, please view below:

As for roleplaying:
    I've been roleplaying for so many years now, that I can't remember the exact number. I love all kinds of roleplay and really am creative in that field. I don't prefer any genre really. But I love to roleplay in any way.

When it comes to roleplaying, I like both group and 1x1 roleplays!
    I'm not very good at coming up with a plot by myself in 1x1, but can do well when my partner works with me on that.

I like the dark, and dark things such as vampires and werewolves, and really am enthusiastic about roleplays featuring either. I also like anime, and don't mind fandom roleplays either.

On a side note:
    I have slight social anxiety, and instantly assume everyone is out to judge me.
    But I don't get offended by anything. So, don't worry. :)
    Also, I am a major cat lover, so most of my things have to do with cats, though that's not really important here...

Thank you for taking the time to read my terrible introduction, and I hope to talk to you soon!​
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.