Please take your calculator out and place it on your desk...

This has nothing to do with school.

The teaser image. The only text given was "Back to Iwaku". No reference of school. The font and background might symbolize a blackboard, but come on. Those are everywhere. Like, universities. Hm.

But onwards to the calculator part. Why would Kitti want us to take up our calculators? Maybe she intends to position us in an intricate network of people, constantly doing simple math operations using said calculators, then effectively make the entire Iwaku community a huge, worldwide computer? But what program will she run on us?

But what use would she have with a computer? Nah, there is something else here. Something far more ominous. (I feel like I've said that exact sentence before.) Only time will tell. In this case, six days. Buckle up, people.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick and Joan
aEBIEyouenKZq.gif

This has nothing to do with school.

The teaser image. The only text given was "Back to Iwaku". No reference of school. The font and background might symbolize a blackboard, but come on. Those are everywhere. Like, universities. Hm.

But onwards to the calculator part. Why would Kitti want us to take up our calculators? Maybe she intends to position us in an intricate network of people, constantly doing simple math operations using said calculators, then effectively make the entire Iwaku community a huge, worldwide computer? But what program will she run on us?

But what use would she have with a computer? Nah, there is something else here. Something far more ominous. (I feel like I've said that exact sentence before.) Only time will tell. In this case, six days. Buckle up, people.
I'd like to report a bug.

This post doesn't end in "ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED". Must have been the last update.

*burst in with a bunch of calculators and pencils that took him 4 hours to meticulously sharpen*

I'M READY FOR THE CL-

You'll get your real instructions next week, June 15th

*flips everything in rage*

WHAT KIND OF CLICK BAIT IS THIS!?

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
*Quietly twiddles their thumbs as they wait patiently in their desk*

• Love
Reactions: Kitti
*still sleeping even as the information is being read to us*
Zzz.. yes mom.. mac AND cheese, please!... mewmewmewmewmew