Please choose all that apply.

Choose all that apply!

• Total voters

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Isabellas are trying to learn more about the behavior of other people!

OKAY! That was an interesting poll! XD I'd love to hear the STORIES from a few people...

Army induction. Urine drinking. Fun times.

Not many people do the weird shit you like to do, Isafagget.

I like how I've done everything on that list.. and more! If I ever become sexually active there is no tellin' what I might try...

Done everything on that list except for two things.

Diana may want to hear these stories...but I'll respectfully decline...I've lunch to get to sometime in the next year. @_@

Hm, the only two I've done are Once I woke myself up snoring really loud, and I live in a one room apartment so yes, once I saved a pie in my fridge for over three years.

I'm never eating at a buffet again.

I just though up all sorts of nasty things I've done.. We'd all ways have chips while we fish.. so you know..

I've been known for doing socially awkward things, but I've done only two things on that list.

Wow I'm not sure why anyone would do anything but number one. Just goes to show the craziness of Iwaku!

I haven't done anything on that list. x3
Where did you come up with these Isaderp?

Hm, the only two I've done are Once I woke myself up snoring really loud, and I live in a one room apartment so yes, once I saved a pie in my fridge for over three years.

Didn't you ever check your fridge ? Did it stink ? :P

I've been known for doing socially awkward things, but I've done only two things on that list.

LOL. So what kinds of socially awkward things have YOU done ?

Only one applies to me and that's the first one. I actually do eat food off the floor so long as it obeys the three or five second rule depending on where I am. To be purely honest, I don't really care what is on the food because without practice my immune system is worth shite. This makes floor food basically a dangerous vitamin and who doesn't like taking chances eh?

*glows at Sakura* I get bored at work.. and think about stuff.. but i came up with the idea of posting this when I ate am M&M off the bathroom floor..

Isabella is trying to blink blink us to death?
I do believe in the 5 second rule.. ^_^
I kind of might have eaten a Hershey's Kiss or two off the bathroom floor.... (WRAPPED, mind you), when I was a kid... >_<