Please choose all that apply.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Choose all that apply!

• Total voters

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Isabellas are trying to learn more about the behavior of other people!

P

PattyPixie

YUM. >_>

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
OKAY! That was an interesting poll! XD I'd love to hear the STORIES from a few people...

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Army induction. Urine drinking. Fun times.

Darkness

I CAN HUG A SHITLOAD OF CATS
Not many people do the weird shit you like to do, Isafagget.

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
I like how I've done everything on that list.. and more! If I ever become sexually active there is no tellin' what I might try...

S

Slyen

Army induction. Urine drinking. Fun times.

I've never had to do that one... Though I'm not above doing it if it comes to it. At least it is sterile.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Done everything on that list except for two things.

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
Diana may want to hear these stories...but I'll respectfully decline...I've lunch to get to sometime in the next year. @_@

L

Lunatic AI

Hm, the only two I've done are Once I woke myself up snoring really loud, and I live in a one room apartment so yes, once I saved a pie in my fridge for over three years.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I'm never eating at a buffet again.

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
I just though up all sorts of nasty things I've done.. We'd all ways have chips while we fish.. so you know..

C

Captain Nic

I've been known for doing socially awkward things, but I've done only two things on that list.

T

Tuxedo Mask

Wow I'm not sure why anyone would do anything but number one. Just goes to show the craziness of Iwaku!

Sakura

Official Iwaku Little Sister
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
After 5PM EST weekdays
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
Favorite Genres
SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
Genre You DON'T Like
Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
I haven't done anything on that list. x3
Where did you come up with these Isaderp?

Hm, the only two I've done are Once I woke myself up snoring really loud, and I live in a one room apartment so yes, once I saved a pie in my fridge for over three years.
Didn't you ever check your fridge ? Did it stink ? :P

I've been known for doing socially awkward things, but I've done only two things on that list.
LOL. So what kinds of socially awkward things have YOU done ?

P

Pirogeth

Only one applies to me and that's the first one. I actually do eat food off the floor so long as it obeys the three or five second rule depending on where I am. To be purely honest, I don't really care what is on the food because without practice my immune system is worth shite. This makes floor food basically a dangerous vitamin and who doesn't like taking chances eh?

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
*glows at Sakura* I get bored at work.. and think about stuff.. but i came up with the idea of posting this when I ate am M&M off the bathroom floor..

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Isabella is trying to blink blink us to death?
I do believe in the 5 second rule.. ^_^
I kind of might have eaten a Hershey's Kiss or two off the bathroom floor.... (WRAPPED, mind you), when I was a kid... >_<