Please be my friend?

K

keziasmiles

Original poster
Um, hello there, I'm Kezia, I'm 16, female, and I love other humans! :)
It is currently 2:41 and I am on the internet. I really should be cleaning my disaster-zone of a room right now, cause all of my family is coming over tomorrow for Easter, and my grandmother always finds some excuse to come up to my room. I'm really not sure what came over me, but suddenly I was on this website! And then I made an account! And now I'm typing this message to all of you lovely people! It all happened so fast, I really can't be held accountable on this one, it was all the rp god's fault. So I should probably tell y'all a bit about myself, right?

1. I'm not southern. That y'all just sorta... slipped out.
2. I love macaroni and cheese.
3. I sleep on my right side.
4. I have 130 bottles of nail polish.
5. My dog can match the pitch of a clarinet with her howls.
6. My favorite color is pink ♥.
7. I hate it when people use ♥s.
8. I'm super boring.
9. I'm more stylish than my big sister.
10. I am a pro at losing bobby pins.

So that is pretty much all that you should ever need to know about your new friend Kezia. I'm super clingy, so watch out cause we are most likely soulmates. Just kidding, sorta :) Haha, don't worry, I'll take you out to dinner first!!

Let me guess, we're gonna eat macaroni and cheese?

Anywho, hey, I hope you'll have a great time here!

I LURVE MACARONI AND CHEESE. My friend bought me these little cup things of it that I can pop in the microwave and cook! I think its grand. For a starving college it works really well.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Howdy Kezia! :D I am not a big fan of hearts either, and yet.... I find myself using them all the time. Hmmm....

Welcome to the community!

1. I'm not southern. That y'all just sorta... slipped out.
2. I love macaroni and cheese.
3. I sleep on my right side.
4. I have 130 bottles of nail polish.
5. My dog can match the pitch of a clarinet with her howls.
6. My favorite color is pink ♥.
7. I hate it when people use ♥s.
8. I'm super boring.
9. I'm more stylish than my big sister.
10. I am a pro at losing bobby pins.

1. I don't usually talk to minors because I'm only 18 but they make me feel hella sketched but I figured it was safe to say hi.
2. Macaroni and cheese is the first thing I ever learned to cook when I was 6 years old and I am an absolute pro at making it. I can make you the best boxed macaroni and cheese imaginable.
3. Oh my effing god ever since I got a steady income I cannot stay away from the nail polish section and I pick out new bottles constantly fkojfklsddffjre I paint my nails in order to cope with stress lmfao.
4. I played the clarinet in 6th grade but I was too shy to play it in front of everyone else so I quit band.
5. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS PINK TOO OMG.
6. I love ♥'s.
7. I'm hella freaking weird and I make fun of people a lot.
8. I am more stylish than my little sister.
9. I buy bobby pins in bulk because I lose them EVERYWHERE.

Hi Lauren :) may I ask what you mean by sketched?

Sure, I'll be your friend. The whole process is easy. See this button? {}
Good, now push it. We're officially friends.

sketched - weirded out, made uncomfortable, freaked out