Please be gentle.. .___.

A

Aomine Kakira

Original poster
I am pretty new to this site, but I've been RPing for quite some time. I... am in desperate need of a roleplay partner to get me started. I'm not terrible, in my opinion, so please consider me! I will do any genre (except Mature) and give it my best! No, I don't really have any ideas. Even if I did, I'd be too nervous to tell them to anyone. I have filled out my Roleplay Resume, so if you want to gauge my abilities, just click your way to that area! If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to message me or something.

Seriously, guys. I'm okay with pretty much ANYBODY! ANYONE! A fellow newbie would be just as welcome as a professional or something. Less embarrassment on my part. .____.

I just want to be an average-Joe Roleplayer... if those exist...

Okay so I just put my friend on this site and she's kind of feeling the same way. I can hook you up with her or you can try and work with me. :) I'm pretty easy going.

That sounds great! I'd love to try with your friend! But if she doesn't want to, then I'd love to try it with you! I'm happier either way.. =D

Okay. Look for RavenLeonardo, probably no caps though. And I'm always here too.

Thank you so much! I love you for this. .___.

I'm also new to this cite but im a pretty good rp-er, i think. So if you want to talk and see maybe we can start one.