Playlists only

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My itunes capacity is now such that I cannot sync my entire music library, and must instead select playlists and a few albums.

I'm pretty proud of this, and felt like you guys should know.

For the record, I really don't store much besides music on my phone; I move photos I want to keep onto my computer whenever I sync, and then delete them from the phone. Same with notes, and I keep my apps pretty tight, too.

Presently my phone is loaded with

• Queens
      The best, most iconic songs from pop queens of every era

• Girl Groups
      Only music from all-girl bands

• Background Beats
      Songs with a steady rhythm that can blend into the background

• Rain
      Gentle serenades for cold rain and hot tea

• Rainstorm
      Rainy day music with a little more crash-boom to it

• Wall-punchers
      Rap and hip-hop beats for venting

• OTP
      Songs that remind me of favourite pairing

• Retro Rock
      The best rock from the '90s and early '00s

• Bounce Back Pop
      The best pop from the '90s and early '00s

A few of those are relatively short lists; I'll probably have to cut a couple once they're filled to decent lengths
    • Like Like x 1
  2. :D I love 90's and early 00's playlists. I have a few on my phone too. One for rock, one for pop, and another for hip-hop and rap
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I used to do this. I also used to copy different music to my phone daily, and then feel bad for forgetting an album or artist I tried desperately to remember. My favorite playlists that I came up with included underground rap/hip-hop, metal, and classic rock. It's been over a year since I had to come up with playlists, though, so I can't remember any of them specifically. :|
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I split my music into two categories: Vocaloid, and then literally everything else.

One of them being about 20 times bigger than the other. Three guesses as to which one that is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.