Playing God

(Someone had their watch nearby, and he ended up using it by accident. Most assumptions Lydia makes can be pretty ludicrous though. She's a kid)
Lydia snapped out of her fishy daze. "Oh dear" she said, and ran over to speak with the water spirit. She bowed. "I'm so sorry I didn't attempt to stop this or prevent this. Please calm down, I can make more of the waterlings and fix the new ones.. I think.." She said respectfully. "Please be nice please!"

Ahria saw the distress in Jims face. She looked around the world wildly thinking of something to do. Then an idea struck her. "Let it rain fot a few days to get replenish the waterlings the rain should make the waterlings feel better right?" As she said it she made giant caves appear from the ground where the fire creatures populated earth. "The walls are made of phosphororus, they can feed off of it and keep their inner flames going for the time it is raining. It'll be just like when they were underground, this way the rain will not harm them."

She reached own with a gentle hand and began to guide the fire creatures into various caves, urging them to get out of the rain. She watched as they all but ran for cover, "They'll be okay and it should calm the waterlings a bit." Concern for the creatures was clear on her face and in her voice. Thunder to the water why, who would want to hurt these creatures?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Someone had their watch nearby, and he ended up using it by accident. Most assumptions Lydia makes can be pretty ludicrous though. She's a kid)
Lydia snapped out of her fishy daze. "Oh dear" she said, and ran over to speak with the water spirit. She bowed. "I'm so sorry I didn't attempt to stop this or prevent this. Please calm down, I can make more of the waterlings and fix the new ones.. I think.." She said respectfully. "Please be nice please!"
"Woops...did not mean to kill half of those creatures..I was just trying to reshape this world to my fitting...sorry for killing half of your population water creatures...is there anything I can do to bring back some of their fallen people?" He said curious and kind of feeling bad that he ruined the life of many water creatures "Maybe I can bring some of them back to life?" He said the lifted his hands in the air and souls came from his hands going into the water bring back to life the dead sea creatures he killed earlier. "There..now everything is alright.."