Playing around. . . ^^!

"Yeah, we are extra, but still part of this world. Extra plus ordinary. That’s not even that special."
NAME

Zelo Takano
SEXUALITY
Pansexual
POWER LEVEL
Advanced, specializes in technomagic
CABAL
Heir to the Takano Cabal
EYE COLOR
Dark brown
HAIR COLOR
Blonde with streaks of blue mostly in his bangs.
HEIGHT
182 cm / 5'97"
WEIGHT
65 kg / 143 lbs
CLOTHING STYLE
A very casual and young style.
MARKS
He has pierced both of his ears, but nothing else.

PERSONALITY

+ Optimistic - There is nowhere that Zelo goes where he doesn't wear his smile (unless he's whining about something), but even then he is happy despite the cries. He is probably the kind of person that would smile while having his house burn down.

+ Sweet - Zelo is as sweet as the candy that he enjoys eating. He holds a strong sense of justice alongside a very friendly side to him which makes him easily approachable and very easy to talk to. If there is any weight that needs to be lifted off anyone's shoulders then Zelo is there to listen and he'll listen all the way to the end without missing a single word.

+ Charming - Whether it be intentional or not, Zelo has a way with words. He comes off as quite charming and outgoing, despite his very impulsive and energetic behavior he does never overwhelm others nor push himself onto them, unless he finds it fun because it's irritable.

* Playful - Rather than being pure childish he is very playful. He's not the type to sit down and play with toys, but he does find it difficult to stay serious at most times.

* Secretive - Keeping secrets is one of his fortès. He's good at keeping his own and he holds enough respect for others to do them the same favor, however it does make him very cautious of who he trusts to tell his secrets to and who he doesn't.

* Improviser - In bad situations he is great at figuring out how to get out of them with his quick working brain, but how successful or how according to "plan" they go in the actual world when they are outside of his mind is a complete different story.

- Impulsive - Sometimes Zelo will get ideas and before he really gets to think them properly through he'll already be halfway through it. It doesn't necessarily have to end bad, but it usually ends up very differently than how Zelo thought, though not always for the worse.

- Self-sacrificial - Because of his intensive care towards others he tends to think of everyone else before himself. Even if he knows it's a bad trait of his, he cannot help, but to be proud of it.

- Thrill seeker - Having fun is in Zelo's nature and doing something that holds a little bit of risk always makes it a little bit more fun for him. Obviously sometimes it does end up in some injuries or some worse turns than what he was anticipating, but usually it doesn't end up too bad.

OTHER
- One of his biggest secrets is how he is not completely human. While he holds human organs, most of his exterior is infused with a mix of both technology and magic, like an android. He was his father's first test subject (willingly) and is so far the first creation that is fully functional.

- Despite not being human he still feels like one. His skin is warm, he will bleed if you cut him and there is nothing through physical touch that can really give away his non-human traits except the fact that being hit by a car doesn't necessarily kill him instantly.

- The only one who knows about the experiments and Zelo is his own father as this is still a secret project to the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Even if I forget your name, your eyes and your touch. . . I'll never forget your sincerity.
Kyan Alexander

Mentions:
Lucas, Belladonna, Xavier

Interactions:
XXXXXXXXX

Outfit:
Simple yet cute

Tagged:
@Akashi @Vaniteux
Kyan had wanted to spend the day with Lucas today, actually he usually wanted to spend his day with the fellow wolf everyday. They were like brothers --at least to him-- and he tended to enjoy being with Lucas over anyone else. It had been Lucas that found him back then, when Kyan was nothing more than a feral wolf, tamed him and then taught him things he probably should have known as most werewolves didn't live out in the wild like he had done. He hadn't really been given the choice, with his memory loss to deal with and survival as a wolf was easier than as a human. The only thing he really knew that could be stated as certain facts was that his name was Kyan and he was a born werewolf, proven by his yellow eyes.

However today Lucas had plans with Belladonna. He'd call her a bitch if that wasn't a compliment to her, and even if Kyan did enjoy poking fun at her to make her angry, he knew better than to cockblock Lucas from his own girlfriend. Even if Kyan didn't really approve and neither like the wench, he could at the very least not be the stick in Lucas' mud and leave him alone to do whatever. Wherever he put his thing was his own choice and responsibility alone, if he caught something from her there was no pity from Kyan later on!

He stretched his legs a little bit and then ruffled up his own chestnut colored hair, having nothing better to do he found himself in the bonfire together with the rest of the werewolves, the Alpha was there too. While he had been happy and grateful for that big loaf to accept him into his Pack, but he still wasn't too sure about him. It was probably just because of Kyan had never really been the type to take orders very well, those in command made him just naturally disobedient towards them. Unlike Belladonna, Xavier hadn't really gotten much sass from Kyan. Belladonna could only throw a fit and come with a couple of death threats, but Xavier could toss his ass out into the wilderness again, being disobedient and a little shit towards the alpha were two different things entirely.

Obviously the news of the vampires and the werewolves showing up dead had reached his ears, but Kyan had to be honest that he had cared little for it. It was mysterious and also ominous, but who knew what had really happened? It wasn't as if there had to be some sort of third party involved, it really could just have been them being equal in strength and taking each other out. Or a suicide pact, humans did it, why not them too?

Kyan sighed a little bit and then stood up from where he had been sitting, brushing his pants a little bit as he looked over to where the crowd was standing, seeing a group all bunched up together and the stench of vampire being nearby. Drama. It was better to not get involved, whatever crap they were doing back there was none of his business and he wanted it to stay that way. Maybe he could find something he could drink --which wasn't alcohol-- as he was a little bit thirsty and also bored, but the latter part he couldn't do too much about. His eyes scouted up into the sky and he smiled a little bit, hoping he'd get to see the aurora tonight. He'd seen it a couple of times, but it was always so mesmerising. Another time would only be nice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
This kitten got claws.
NAME
Lee Yeong Rae
NICKNAMES
"Kitty"
SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Bisexual
CRUSH
N/A
RELATIONSHIP
Free as a bird!
The Appearances
HAIR COLOR
Dark brown

EYE COLOR
Dark brown, but on every full moon they change into a turquoise-ish color.

WEIGHT
44kg / 121 lbs

HEIGHT
171 cm / 5'6"

PIERCINGS/TATTOOS/SCARS
Yeong Rae has three piercings in her right ear. She usually wears this, but sometimes she changes it into something else.

Digging Deeper

PERSONALITY
♥ Cunning - Yeong Rae possess a silver tongue that she knows how to use, and she knows how to use it very well. Her words are never random neither just blurted out, each tone and each letter is carefully thought out so that they will eventually lead her to her goal, but that does not mean that all of her words holds some ulterior motives behind them, it's just not easy to differentiate between the two.

♥ Mischievous - A chaser and maker of fun, it lies in her blood. She enjoys teasing others for her own amusement and sometimes she does a little bit of pranks, bringing some mischief just like black cats should be doing. Though most of her pranks are harmless and only meant to be fun.

♥ Quick-witted - Even if she doesn't seem like the smartest person in a group, she definitely has a lot more intelligence than she lets on. It is mostly shown through her combat tactics and strategies, also through her improvisations in more dangerous situations.

♥ Tolerant - It is hard to get on her nerves, while this is said that does not make it impossible to get her annoyed, but if someone were to bother to put in that much effort to make the hairs on her neck rise, then she'd praise them more than anything.

♥ Secretive - Her lips are sealed to any secrets that reaches her ears, whatever is confidential is confidential, as long as it is beneficial to her to keep them a secret. Her own life is her own to know about, but other people's secrets she doesn't mind spilling. The same goes for her emotions, they are hers and hers alone.

♥ Hardworking - Her work is what she takes the utmost pride in, she always put in all of her efforts once she has made a goal, unwilling to change her mind or to stop in the middle of it. Even if it seems like a hopeless case, she will work hard to reach her goals and she will push others and drag them all the way to theirs if she has decided to do so.

♥ Heroic - Despite her sense of justice not always pulling through all the way, her bravery is worthy of that of a hero. However it is not always easy to tell whether it is her "bravery" or "stupidity" that gets the better of her in certain situations.

♥ Lonely - Even though she smiles as often as she does and seems like an overall cheerful person, she has her moments where she wishes to be held and cuddled. On the inside she feels incredibly lonely, because she keeps her barriers up around herself, showing them the side she wants them to see and hiding her other part somewhere far far away.

BIOGRAPHY
Yeong Rae was born and raised as a weapon to her family's clan. They were known for their discreteness and secretive behavior, of how they acted in the shadow and got rid of whoever was needed to be gone as long as the payment was in order. The first ten years of her life she spent as any normal girl would have, she spent her life unknowing to the horrors that happened behind her bedroom walls, shielded by her mother that wished for her to live a normal life unlike her older sister, Lee Min-Chi, that had been raised closed to their father and ended up getting into the family business incredibly early.

However when her mother fell ill and died as a result, Yeong Rae was soon enough brought in as well. In the beginning it was all harmless fun, she sparred with her sister and got scolded by her father, it was how life pretty much worked out. Yeong Rae was never fond of her father, she never had been as the man had distanced himself from her and she had returned the favor. Her sister on the other hand, they were close. It wasn't as if she became a substitute for their mother, but she did become a mother figure for Yeong Rae over the years. She was taught ninjutsu and nitten ichi ryu early in her life, using the shadows to her advantage and how to quickly take out a target quietly and deadly. As a child she did not realize this, it was all harmless fun, all she inflicted on a couple of dummies that felt nothing, that was until the real thing was brought up.

She was 15 years old when her sister brought her onto her first mission. Along with her dual swords and smaller equipment, she was brought out into the world without knowing what she was supposed to do. Before this she had gone out on smaller missions, eavesdropping and stealing, harmless "games" the innocent girl thought. All of her faith was placed on her sister, somehow her words managed to keep Yeong Rae delusional to the truth. They snuck into their house, together and before she knew it her sister had gotten to "work". It was the first time she had seen blood that wasn't her own. Her sister had taken out the woman first, granting her a quick death by stabbing her through the chest, moving on to restrain the man. She will never forget her sister's words: "I spared him for you." It was as if it was some prize, some honor to do this sort of thing. Scared Yeong Rae thought of running, but her father showed up and blocked the exit.

There was no way out.

How the man pleaded for his life, how pitifully he cried, she will never forget it. He just kept on weeping and weeping and weeping, it pained her chest so much that Yeong Rae cried herself. When her father had enough, she grabbed both of her hands and drew her katana, forcing her to step forwards until her blade poked his stomach. He drew her hands back, holding them firmly on the blade so it would stop trembling because of her, and then stabbed through his stomach. He did it again, and again, and again and again. When he was done, Yeong Rae had lost count of how many times she had stabbed him, he was long gone before they reached ten.

That was her first kill.

Min-Chi woke her up one late night one year later after being depressed over guilt, she hadn't been assigned to any missions after her first kill, not even the small jobs, she had barely been able to see her sister, so seeing her did make her smile. She was ordered to grab what she could and then pack it up, which she did, and then they fled. They ran out of the house in the midst of the night, their hands were so tightly knotted together that one would have thought they were chained. They had gotten far, but they couldn't get far enough.

In the middle of their escape her sister suddenly collapsed, coughing loudly before cursing out loud. ". . . Dammit. That old bastard. . . How dare he poison me?!" She spat to Yeong Rae's horror. "Unnie?" She called out as she looked at her. Min-Chi was pale, her hand that had felt so warm for so long was suddenly growing cold. It was as if her life was being drained out of her, as if she was disappearing and fading out while Yeong Rae was holding her.

". . . He must have known. . . I thought I hid it so well. I guess-- I guess I truly am no match for him. . ." Min-Chi muttered, her eyes opening and closing themselves more frequently, the light disappearing from her eyes by each blink she did.

"Unnie. You can't leave me! You can't leave me too!" Yeong Rae shook her sister's body, attempting to drag her along, but her body was refusing to move no matter what she did.

". . . Yeong Rae-yah. I need to ask you something. . . If you do not do it. . . You're dead. I can't-- I can't let you die when I did this. . . " Min-Chi said before picking up her katana, handing it to Yeong Rae and curling her fingers around the hilt.

". . . No- No I can't! Please! I-- I don't. . . I don't want to!" She pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks as her sister only chuckled.

". . . I know. I know you don't, but listen. . . It would really suck if I died and you died right afterward. . . Come on Yeong Rae. . . Pretend I'm one of those dummies. You've done this so many times. . . Just grant me this-- This quick death. This--" She said as she picked up her hand, stroking away some stray tears from Yeong Rae's cheek. "--This will be too long, hurt too much. I don't want to die by his hand. Let me die by yours. . . " She pleaded.

Silently she picked herself up, almost stumbling as she reached to her feet. Her eyes were tear stained, her vision blurry by them, but she could see her sister's smile. She couldn't hear what she said, but she knew anyway.

". . . I love you."

She sunk the sword in. She sunk it once. She sunk it in twice. She did it again. And one more time. Again. Once more. By the time her father's men had reached her, she didn't know anymore how many times she had stabbed Min-Chi. She was screaming, screaming her name over and over and over again into the darkest of nights until one of the men called out her name. It stopped her movements, she pulled out her sister's sword and looked at them. Her eyes no longer dark, but a striking blue that seemed to light up in the dark, a twisted broken smile curling over her lips. ". . . You--" She began before cleaning her blade by swinging it quickly to the side.

"--Will die here."

Her father arrived when the place was littered by bodies. It was messy, blood was splattered everywhere, some was her own, but most wasn't. Her face was so covered it was hard to recognize it as human. He approached her carefully, taking one step at a time until he suddenly embraced her, making her drop her sword and then break out into tears.

"Quiet child." He had muttered into her hair, like he was her father, like he had been her father the entire time. "I am proud." He had praised her, poisoning her mind with his words. "You are indeed my finest creation. My darling blade." The praises continued and Yeong Rae did not understand, she did not understand at all. ". . .I have trained you very well. Let's go home now. There is no other place for you to go." Persuaded by his words, she walked willingly home with him, dragging her sister's blade after herself, letting the tip of the blade graze against the ground to create an agonizing terrible sound.

When she came home she was met by herself. A bloodied girl, dirtied in the blood of her sister holding the sword that she used to stab her with over and over with. Her father was standing behind her, holding her shoulders and for the first time. . . the man was smiling. "Look at you." He murmured as he stroked her head caringly, his strong fingers lovingly moving through her bloodied locks. "Yeong Rae-yah. I knew you were meant for this. You were the one that gave your mother that poisoned cup. You gave your sister the same. . . But you seemed to have realized your destiny before the poison worked." At that point Yeong Rae was gone, her father's words passing through her head like wind, and yet they held as strong of an impact like a hurricane. ". . . Or perhaps she told you to do it. Either way, she was dead before they arrived. It felt good didn't it? Letting out your emotions like that. You cannot become close to anyone Yeong Rae-yah, our lives does not allow it. It's safer for us. . . To be alone." It was hypnotizing to listen to him like that.

In this moment he was so sweet, yet so cruel. It was a bittersweet taste of chocolate. He had never praised her, never shown her any acknowledgement, and yet now she got all of that. "Come now. . . Let's get you cleaned."

". . .Yes aboji."

Over the years she learned to work in her family business. She ended up turning on and off her emotions like a switch, becoming emotionless blade that would strike for money and yet she could have been their friend during the day. Yeong Rae would never forget, that the only one who could accept her now was her father. The only one who knew who she was behind her own mask, behind her own problems. This invisible chain that the men held around her, when did he put it there? How long had it been there? It didn't matter, because now it was already too late to remove it. Even if she held the key she would have tossed it, because by now she had learned to live there, and whatever existed outside of her cage was too scary for her to explore, because she was a danger to it.

✓Martial arts ✓Teasing ✓Playing around ✓Pranks ✓People ✓Cats ✓Felines ✓Training ✓Sparring ✓Parkouring ✓Hot springs ✓Fighting ✓Completing tasks ✓Rewards ✓Praises ✓Compliments ✓Friends

DISLIKES
✗Getting caught ✗Unnecessary bloodshed ✗Ungratefulness ✗Betrayal ✗Those who can't take a joke ✗Authority ✗Scoldings ✗Failure ✗Losing

FEARS
☒Gamophobia - She is very afraid to commit to a long-term relationship, mainly because she's too scared that in the end she will only end up getting hurt, or hurting the one she will then find closest to herself. It is easier to keep people safe by keeping herself away.

☒Arachnophobia - There is something about those eight-legged spawns of the Devil himself, that makes the hair on her back rise. She absolutely hates those creatures, if she had the choice she would have exterminated every single one of them, but she's too scared to get close enough.

Those Warrior Details

OCCUPATION
Assassin

POWERS
♥ Claws - These allow her to be able to climb up walls and also use unarmed attacks more efficiently. They are razor sharp like knives. They are retractable, so they are not in any danger of harming people by accident unless she is angered or pissed off.

♥ Agile - Because of her feline characteristics she gained through her zodiac, she can also survive from amazing heights without a scratch, she is also incredibly agile, making her a very hard kitty to catch, but too easy to squish once caught.

♥ Lunar Empowerment - She able to draw power from the moon, the cycle of the moon will make a difference as of how much she is able to gain. When there's a new moon she gains nothing, but on a full moon her powers are doubled.

♥ Shadow Camouflage - Yeong Rae is able to go into the shadows and merge with it completely, allowing her to move undetected while in the darkness, giving off no sounds, however this ability will only work if she is completely submerged in the dark, whatever is not in the dark will be completely visible.

MARTIAL ARTS
- Ninjutsu
- Niten Ichi-Ryu

That Little Extra

WEAPONS
Her sister's katana and her own wakizashi
Kunais

THEME SONG
VIXX - "Eternity"
Extra

- Even though she never told her father, she is sure that he holds some knowledge of her powers that manifested themselves with her the day she killed her sister.

- Yeong Rae holds a childish dream that she will be able to live quietly on the countryside together with the ones she holds dear, where she wants to have a large garden to tend for along with plenty of cats, far far away from any civilization, though in her dreams at night her mother and sister are there waiting for her, keeping her from the loneliness of solitude.

- At one point in her life she thought of committing suicide, but because she deemed herself unworthy of being put out of her own misery because of all the lives she has taken, including her mother and her sister, she decided that living with that guilt alone is her punishment.

Relationships

COMING SOON!

Last edited:
Last edited:
MOBILE FRIENDLY + PROUD OF IT! 8D
"Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me? If I let go of your hand, will you fly away and break? I’m scared, scared, scared of that."
Ethan Price

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.

Mauris ut enim at ipsum ornare pellentesque. Fusce nec diam odio. Donec rhoncus gravida interdum. Sed tempus faucibus metus in malesuada. Suspendisse dignissim massa sit amet est sagittis gravida. Donec venenatis pretium magna a aliquet. Proin non velit hendrerit, tempus felis vel, posuere nunc. Mauris malesuada, nunc non faucibus placerat, est orci posuere neque, id tempus tellus nisl quis nulla. Vestibulum varius orci quis faucibus rutrum. Etiam tortor quam, scelerisque nec ornare nec, commodo maximus velit. Mauris ornare non purus nec sodales. Pellentesque eu velit vitae purus vestibulum consectetur iaculis imperdiet enim. Cras ultricies urna ante, at rutrum lorem accumsan quis. Donec rhoncus dapibus odio, eu lobortis odio vestibulum a. Ut vel vulputate enim.

Sed rhoncus velit sit amet massa elementum, imperdiet euismod nunc porttitor. Phasellus scelerisque erat sit amet venenatis vulputate. Curabitur elementum facilisis justo, at finibus odio ultrices id. Mauris et tristique odio. In a magna imperdiet, eleifend elit condimentum, hendrerit nisl. Fusce finibus tellus a condimentum dapibus. Nunc a tempor quam, ac malesuada leo. Donec sed libero felis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nunc a tempus mi.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin risus purus, blandit porttitor fringilla finibus, scelerisque a dolor. Quisque vel augue nec dui sodales sollicitudin. Vivamus at neque ut elit porta commodo non ac ligula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce lacinia turpis quis bibendum rhoncus. Vivamus pretium euismod nulla a blandit. Ut leo dolor, finibus luctus mattis non, accumsan a eros. Duis massa mauris, sollicitudin quis felis id, commodo tincidunt mauris. Cras imperdiet laoreet neque, id pharetra eros euismod ut. Phasellus quis metus at lectus porta molestie. Ut cursus eget dui a luctus. Nulla nec elementum sem, a aliquam est. Praesent dolor nisl, dapibus et ipsum id, maximus venenatis nunc. Mauris sagittis placerat quam.

Ut eget ex sapien. Pellentesque eu mauris tincidunt, ullamcorper erat in, aliquam enim. Sed porta eros sed dui pulvinar pulvinar. Mauris consequat facilisis egestas. Pellentesque nunc sapien, volutpat eget mi viverra, pharetra vestibulum magna. Donec condimentum iaculis dictum. Pellentesque tempor pulvinar est, eu semper erat pellentesque nec. Nullam consequat enim eget vehicula luctus. Morbi sit amet mollis orci. Donec tincidunt ac ante ut efficitur. Donec a lobortis neque, vel gravida diam. Suspendisse imperdiet, lectus eu auctor pretium, enim tellus tincidunt lacus, nec molestie libero massa ac purus.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquet nulla vel consectetur finibus. Curabitur cursus id nunc nec bibendum. Vestibulum ipsum nibh, tempor sit amet rutrum a, ullamcorper ac ligula. Sed sit amet turpis mattis, rhoncus nibh ac, aliquam leo. Duis scelerisque urna porttitor sagittis euismod. Proin ex dui, efficitur id libero ut, efficitur fringilla nunc. Ut convallis velit nec vulputate maximus. Pellentesque at urna molestie, fringilla augue non, dignissim purus.

Sed vel rhoncus felis. Nulla sodales quam posuere egestas vulputate. Quisque vitae orci maximus, facilisis risus ac, pellentesque sem. Aliquam sodales sed libero ac mollis. Integer auctor facilisis nisl, non fringilla eros consequat quis. Proin fringilla nisi id felis egestas, quis rhoncus neque varius. Suspendisse sagittis metus sed nisl convallis, et aliquet nibh aliquet. Phasellus velit mauris, ultricies sit amet arcu id, tincidunt sodales magna. Fusce facilisis tempor mauris, quis interdum dui.

Nullam vitae nisi aliquet, dapibus justo non, rutrum nulla. Duis placerat, ex sed facilisis finibus, lorem odio iaculis augue, a ornare leo ante vel libero. Vestibulum ut lectus ullamcorper, malesuada augue id, pretium nisi. Fusce mattis quis felis non accumsan. Sed sed urna ipsum. Integer tincidunt metus iaculis, cursus orci id, pretium mi. Etiam faucibus risus condimentum, ultricies eros ut, euismod turpis. Donec imperdiet, neque nec gravida tincidunt, mi risus sagittis diam, at condimentum dui ante eu sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Mauris tempus varius massa, in euismod orci eleifend ac. Mauris maximus erat vitae sapien cursus feugiat.

Proin nisl tortor, suscipit sit amet mattis ac, vestibulum vel dui. Morbi quis tellus vitae libero convallis fringilla a porta arcu. Fusce maximus aliquet eros in pulvinar. Maecenas mollis libero ut metus facilisis lacinia. Morbi scelerisque tempor ligula non maximus. Donec dictum sed est gravida sollicitudin. Donec dui sem, gravida et ligula et, aliquet congue lorem. Maecenas dignissim rhoncus leo id elementum. Vestibulum porttitor dolor quis arcu lobortis, et tincidunt eros eleifend. Duis sed condimentum massa, ultricies imperdiet nunc. Fusce eget enim eros. Aenean a accumsan erat. Duis id semper elit.

Integer maximus ipsum nec congue rhoncus. Morbi tristique vehicula mauris. Nullam bibendum, sem nec gravida aliquam, tellus nisi vehicula ex, nec rhoncus ex diam nec leo. Mauris at eros nunc. Nullam suscipit felis vel ex auctor maximus. Nulla id sodales odio. Duis maximus ligula id neque lacinia tristique. Morbi convallis ut lectus id luctus. Duis consequat in leo maximus aliquam. Mauris in commodo nibh.
Jeon Jungkook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquet nulla vel consectetur finibus. Curabitur cursus id nunc nec bibendum. Vestibulum ipsum nibh, tempor sit amet rutrum a, ullamcorper ac ligula. Sed sit amet turpis mattis, rhoncus nibh ac, aliquam leo. Duis scelerisque urna porttitor sagittis euismod. Proin ex dui, efficitur id libero ut, efficitur fringilla nunc. Ut convallis velit nec vulputate maximus. Pellentesque at urna molestie, fringilla augue non, dignissim purus.

Sed vel rhoncus felis. Nulla sodales quam posuere egestas vulputate. Quisque vitae orci maximus, facilisis risus ac, pellentesque sem. Aliquam sodales sed libero ac mollis. Integer auctor facilisis nisl, non fringilla eros consequat quis. Proin fringilla nisi id felis egestas, quis rhoncus neque varius. Suspendisse sagittis metus sed nisl convallis, et aliquet nibh aliquet. Phasellus velit mauris, ultricies sit amet arcu id, tincidunt sodales magna. Fusce facilisis tempor mauris, quis interdum dui.

Nullam vitae nisi aliquet, dapibus justo non, rutrum nulla. Duis placerat, ex sed facilisis finibus, lorem odio iaculis augue, a ornare leo ante vel libero. Vestibulum ut lectus ullamcorper, malesuada augue id, pretium nisi. Fusce mattis quis felis non accumsan. Sed sed urna ipsum. Integer tincidunt metus iaculis, cursus orci id, pretium mi. Etiam faucibus risus condimentum, ultricies eros ut, euismod turpis. Donec imperdiet, neque nec gravida tincidunt, mi risus sagittis diam, at condimentum dui ante eu sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Mauris tempus varius massa, in euismod orci eleifend ac. Mauris maximus erat vitae sapien cursus feugiat.

Proin nisl tortor, suscipit sit amet mattis ac, vestibulum vel dui. Morbi quis tellus vitae libero convallis fringilla a porta arcu. Fusce maximus aliquet eros in pulvinar. Maecenas mollis libero ut metus facilisis lacinia. Morbi scelerisque tempor ligula non maximus. Donec dictum sed est gravida sollicitudin. Donec dui sem, gravida et ligula et, aliquet congue lorem. Maecenas dignissim rhoncus leo id elementum. Vestibulum porttitor dolor quis arcu lobortis, et tincidunt eros eleifend. Duis sed condimentum massa, ultricies imperdiet nunc. Fusce eget enim eros. Aenean a accumsan erat. Duis id semper elit.

Integer maximus ipsum nec congue rhoncus. Morbi tristique vehicula mauris. Nullam bibendum, sem nec gravida aliquam, tellus nisi vehicula ex, nec rhoncus ex diam nec leo. Mauris at eros nunc. Nullam suscipit felis vel ex auctor maximus. Nulla id sodales odio. Duis maximus ligula id neque lacinia tristique. Morbi convallis ut lectus id luctus. Duis consequat in leo maximus aliquam. Mauris in commodo nibh.
Min Yoongi

Park Jimin

Last edited:
Full name
Gongchan Takashi
Nickname
"Gong", "Channie"
Hometown
Incheon
Sexuality
Bisexual
Weapons
A taser & his laptop
Blood Type
A
Motto
"Life is a really shitty chose your own adventure game. The save and checkpoint system is broken, and the respawn button doesn't work. But we play it anyway."
About
Pictures
Playlist
History
Gongchan grew up in the orphanage. His parents are unknown to him and he was never too curious about who they were, he doesn’t know how he ended up in the orphanage, but he has been there ever since he can remember. The women who worked there were all nice and most of the children were too (except Taeyeong who was a dick in the worst possible ways), but as a child Gongchan wasn’t the most sociable. Instead his interest had been picked up by electronics, picking them apart and putting them back together. He can’t even count the numbers of times he got yelled at for doing so.

He learned to read before the other kids, he was just born with a gifted intellect, after a while even the ladies began feeding him more knowledge about electronics and anything else digital. They handed him small pamphlets and books, allowing him to read about both science and electronics, though it was all very basic because it wasn’t as if he was Einstein or something, he still needed to begin on a small level.

At the age of eight Gongchan was adopted by Lee Hoseok. A CEO of some high-end company that Gongchan cannot even recall anymore. In the beginning, Gongchan had been excited, curious about how it was to have a family that he didn’t need to share, but luckily his hopes of that were shattered before they began manifesting themselves properly. He was told early that the only reason he got adopted was for his intelligence, and that he would be working under his “father” as his personal hacker.

He was brought to a small apartment where he told he would be staying on his own. A man would come visiting him every third hour, giving him his meals of the day and a laptop that he had limited access too. That’s most of Gongchan’s memories. He remembered the apartment being on the 14th floor. The man who visited him was a kind man though, sometimes they would play together instead of forcing Gongchan to work, but other times he would be stone cold, not even talk to him or do anything, but stare as Gongchan typed away on the computer. It began with practice before Gongchan had suddenly turned into a master hacker.

At the age of 17 years old, Gongchan had been hacking into his adoptive father’s database. He made it, obviously, he made a backdoor for himself, and found out that his adoptive father had been in contact with a hitman. He was ordered to kill Gongchan, but only after his last assignment was finished. The answer was simple then, all he needed to do was not finish the assignment and he’d live, and then he’d find some way to get out, blend in with people and just. . . disappear.

Unfortunately, he never made it that far. He hadn’t expected his father to order the hitman on him before he had done his job. Their first meeting was far from pleasant, it was actually really painful --mostly to Gongchan’s shoulder-- however, the surprising fact was how he wasn’t killed. It seemed as if the man had some sort of consciousness, or maybe he was faking one because when he found out Gongchan’s age he refused to kill him. Instead, he helped him break out of the apartment and then finding him a place he could call his own until he earned enough money to get his own place.

Akisha --which he learned later-- was the name of the man who had “saved” him in a way. They began working together, Gongchan hacked into his phone and tracked him with the GPS several times, following him by utilizing the security cameras used by shopping malls and just in the street. He followed his movements, detailed his paper, and digital trail, and in the end, they found themselves in a very odd partnership.

A partnership that grew to be more than just business. Even if their first meeting hadn’t been “romantic”, Gongchan couldn’t help himself, for falling in love with his savior. He’s eternally grateful for everything Akisha did for him, he even grabbed his last name to use as his own, and now he cannot even start to imagine where he’d been if it hadn’t been for his adoptive father ordering a hit on him, which is weird, but he’s grateful for it.

Personality
Playful -
Gongchan has the personality of a little-hyped kid that has gotten his first red bull. He’s a ball of energy, always ready to do something and have fun. He’s far from the most serious person you’ll ever meet, but his playful personality makes it very hard for anyone to be bored with him around.

Intelligent - While it never really has a chance to show off like his playfulness, it’s clear to anyone that has ever worked with Gongchan that he’s highly intelligent. Not only can he hack into mostly everything, but he is also able to both build and modify almost anything electronic. His way of speech and behavior always begs the differ though, as it’s hard to know the brain power he hides behind his personality.

Sore loser - Not that he’s truly used to winning in life, but he is definitely a sore loser. Losing is never really a thing in his book, and whenever he does lose he tends to whine and pout for a very long time, or just deny the incident altogether.

Persistent - For Gongchan the word “give up” is hardly noticeable in his world. There are a couple of times where he doesn’t have any other choice, but that would be after triple-digit amounts of tries.

Sly - Using his tongue to get what he wants is just another set of his skills. It’s important to be able to have a silver tongue in the kind of business he does after all, and it never hurts whenever he’s around Akisha either.

Intimate -
Skinship is something very important to Gongchan. Hugging, pecks, snuggling, its just something that Gongchan loves to do to everyone. However, it’s definitely Akisha that gets the most of this side of him.

Cheerful - Finding Gongchan without a smile is like finding a sky without the sun. He’s always happy, ready to either spread it or just be there to be a complete nuisance with his sunny personality.

❤Computers ❤Money ❤Akisha ❤Hacking ❤Playing ❤Toys ❤Anything digital ❤Sex ❤Kinky sex ❤Making out ❤Wearing outfits for Akisha ❤”Senpai” ❤Cleaning up ❤Cooking ❤Dumplings ❤Fried chicken ❤Bubble tea

Dislikes
✗Cleaning ✗Training ✗Early mornings ✗No sex for an extended period of time ✗Losing ✗Failure ✗Spicy food ✗Working (except for Akisha) ✗Firewalls ✗Secrets

Relationships
Family

Lee Hoseok | 45 years old | Alive | Adoptive father
Lee Yura | 44 years old | Alive | Adoptive mother

Akisha Takashi
He is everything for Gongchan. Even though it might seem like Gongchan is (which he is) a little shit towards the hitman, he absolutely loves him. There are no words as to how grateful he is for Akisha for helping him out when he was a kid, and how even more grateful he is for staying with him for so long. He loves to tease him to watch as his cheeks and ears turn red, or to wait and see how long he can test his patience. He cannot even begin to imagine what he’d do if he hadn’t met with him, but luckily he doesn’t have to either.

Height
175 cm / 5’7”

Weight
60kg / 132 lbs

Hair color
An almost orange red, though it is clear that it holds more of a red shade in it rather than orange.

Eye color
Dark chestnut brown.

Build
Gongchan is very small and not muscular. He spends a lot of time being inside and hacking, so his hands are rather strong, but it doesn’t help him much in a fight. He’s not particularly short either, but because of his overall fragile state, he does seem more feminine than he probably should.

Personal Attire
Bright colors, funny imagery and everything in between. Gongchan loves dressing up in all kinds of stuff (including women’s clothes, though only at home). He’s usually seen wearing converse outside, and sometimes he wears fake glasses that have different colors in their frames depending on what Gongchan is wearing.

Scars/Flaws
He has a small scar on the back of his neck --usually hidden by his hairline-- that was made by his adoptive father, the first time he had refused to work.

Tattoos/Piercings
Both of his ears are pierced.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse ut tristique mi, eget blandit justo. In nisi leo, pharetra vitae cursus vitae, rutrum et lacus. In sit amet mi scelerisque, mattis eros accumsan, egestas mi. Donec eu pretium ante, at interdum est. Nunc varius dui tempus metus ullamcorper scelerisque ut vitae turpis. Cras non tortor at turpis cursus gravida id vitae felis. Donec eleifend metus lorem, id faucibus urna fermentum at. Vestibulum maximus, nulla at malesuada semper, odio felis placerat massa, nec blandit risus quam quis ipsum. Donec cursus consequat consectetur. Pellentesque ultricies vitae nunc a accumsan. Donec sagittis dolor eget ultrices aliquet. Nulla laoreet consequat nisl, a vestibulum neque mattis eget. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum odio.

Pellentesque vel turpis vehicula, aliquam est ut, interdum nisi. Pellentesque gravida quam elit, nec tempor turpis hendrerit id. Praesent eget placerat lorem. Etiam venenatis facilisis risus at interdum. Aliquam tempus semper purus quis varius. Aenean in augue vitae massa sodales suscipit. Sed sed lobortis magna, ut aliquam erat. Nunc bibendum justo eget lorem bibendum ultrices. Nam rhoncus feugiat urna, sagittis cursus erat varius nec. Praesent imperdiet eget ante vel dictum. Suspendisse a convallis massa. Etiam aliquam augue eget interdum convallis. Vivamus facilisis erat ut dui eleifend, non semper est tempus. Phasellus tristique augue at felis consequat ullamcorper.

Ut sagittis libero vel augue interdum, vitae euismod urna volutpat. Fusce non nibh ac nisl feugiat aliquet vel nec mauris. Proin sodales nisl sed tempor pharetra. Pellentesque erat ligula, tincidunt quis porttitor et, faucibus nec justo. Mauris ut nulla eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas vehicula, nibh id mattis fringilla, odio magna pulvinar tellus, nec sagittis urna neque vel augue. Cras finibus massa quis dolor feugiat, ut pretium ligula laoreet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque est justo, posuere eu hendrerit eu, pretium ut dolor. Nullam ut faucibus eros. Praesent in leo maximus, semper tortor sed, consectetur justo. Suspendisse erat orci, semper id pretium non, varius sit amet arcu. Nullam arcu elit, scelerisque ut ultrices nec, egestas sed mi. Cras et ullamcorper tellus. Vivamus ipsum odio, hendrerit in diam nec, placerat imperdiet tellus.

Cras pulvinar ultricies nulla, vel lacinia ipsum eleifend in. Cras laoreet arcu ac neque facilisis pharetra. Pellentesque egestas metus a commodo interdum. Morbi dictum a nunc nec suscipit. Suspendisse facilisis ex pellentesque sem cursus mollis. Etiam justo eros, lobortis quis nisl et, elementum consequat sapien. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer porta fringilla dictum. Sed eleifend purus in nisl semper convallis. Quisque fermentum eu dolor vel scelerisque. Donec ornare aliquam suscipit. Morbi at ipsum fermentum, maximus ex eget, lacinia felis. Aliquam interdum, velit a venenatis pellentesque, odio orci placerat enim, vitae interdum ipsum enim nec ex. Fusce porttitor, urna in dictum pretium, elit ligula aliquet ex, ac gravida est mauris vel elit. Mauris placerat augue et commodo viverra. Nullam tincidunt, nunc id iaculis vehicula, dui dui vestibulum nulla, id commodo libero lectus in tortor.

Nullam eleifend mi in augue pulvinar tempor. Sed arcu est, vulputate in elit eu, suscipit sagittis magna. Donec maximus posuere lacus, vel fringilla felis dapibus vitae. Cras non eros quis nulla fringilla blandit vitae id purus. Integer dignissim sollicitudin elit, a accumsan ex varius et. In at libero ac nisi convallis euismod. Phasellus congue blandit purus eu pellentesque. Vestibulum efficitur tristique faucibus. Pellentesque vel ante sapien. Integer vulputate nisl at diam commodo, eget ultrices orci eleifend.
Jeon Jungkook
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse ut tristique mi, eget blandit justo. In nisi leo, pharetra vitae cursus vitae, rutrum et lacus. In sit amet mi scelerisque, mattis eros accumsan, egestas mi. Donec eu pretium ante, at interdum est. Nunc varius dui tempus metus ullamcorper scelerisque ut vitae turpis. Cras non tortor at turpis cursus gravida id vitae felis. Donec eleifend metus lorem, id faucibus urna fermentum at. Vestibulum maximus, nulla at malesuada semper, odio felis placerat massa, nec blandit risus quam quis ipsum. Donec cursus consequat consectetur. Pellentesque ultricies vitae nunc a accumsan. Donec sagittis dolor eget ultrices aliquet. Nulla laoreet consequat nisl, a vestibulum neque mattis eget. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum odio.

Pellentesque vel turpis vehicula, aliquam est ut, interdum nisi. Pellentesque gravida quam elit, nec tempor turpis hendrerit id. Praesent eget placerat lorem. Etiam venenatis facilisis risus at interdum. Aliquam tempus semper purus quis varius. Aenean in augue vitae massa sodales suscipit. Sed sed lobortis magna, ut aliquam erat. Nunc bibendum justo eget lorem bibendum ultrices. Nam rhoncus feugiat urna, sagittis cursus erat varius nec. Praesent imperdiet eget ante vel dictum. Suspendisse a convallis massa. Etiam aliquam augue eget interdum convallis. Vivamus facilisis erat ut dui eleifend, non semper est tempus. Phasellus tristique augue at felis consequat ullamcorper.

Ut sagittis libero vel augue interdum, vitae euismod urna volutpat. Fusce non nibh ac nisl feugiat aliquet vel nec mauris. Proin sodales nisl sed tempor pharetra. Pellentesque erat ligula, tincidunt quis porttitor et, faucibus nec justo. Mauris ut nulla eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas vehicula, nibh id mattis fringilla, odio magna pulvinar tellus, nec sagittis urna neque vel augue. Cras finibus massa quis dolor feugiat, ut pretium ligula laoreet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque est justo, posuere eu hendrerit eu, pretium ut dolor. Nullam ut faucibus eros. Praesent in leo maximus, semper tortor sed, consectetur justo. Suspendisse erat orci, semper id pretium non, varius sit amet arcu. Nullam arcu elit, scelerisque ut ultrices nec, egestas sed mi. Cras et ullamcorper tellus. Vivamus ipsum odio, hendrerit in diam nec, placerat imperdiet tellus.

Cras pulvinar ultricies nulla, vel lacinia ipsum eleifend in. Cras laoreet arcu ac neque facilisis pharetra. Pellentesque egestas metus a commodo interdum. Morbi dictum a nunc nec suscipit. Suspendisse facilisis ex pellentesque sem cursus mollis. Etiam justo eros, lobortis quis nisl et, elementum consequat sapien. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer porta fringilla dictum. Sed eleifend purus in nisl semper convallis. Quisque fermentum eu dolor vel scelerisque. Donec ornare aliquam suscipit. Morbi at ipsum fermentum, maximus ex eget, lacinia felis. Aliquam interdum, velit a venenatis pellentesque, odio orci placerat enim, vitae interdum ipsum enim nec ex. Fusce porttitor, urna in dictum pretium, elit ligula aliquet ex, ac gravida est mauris vel elit. Mauris placerat augue et commodo viverra. Nullam tincidunt, nunc id iaculis vehicula, dui dui vestibulum nulla, id commodo libero lectus in tortor.

Nullam eleifend mi in augue pulvinar tempor. Sed arcu est, vulputate in elit eu, suscipit sagittis magna. Donec maximus posuere lacus, vel fringilla felis dapibus vitae. Cras non eros quis nulla fringilla blandit vitae id purus. Integer dignissim sollicitudin elit, a accumsan ex varius et. In at libero ac nisi convallis euismod. Phasellus congue blandit purus eu pellentesque. Vestibulum efficitur tristique faucibus. Pellentesque vel ante sapien. Integer vulputate nisl at diam commodo, eget ultrices orci eleifend.
Min Yoongi

Park Jimin

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Paradox
Society
Out of Character
Character Sheets

OVERVIEW
Underneath the cover of the night, a group is gathered around a small camp fire. Glass is scattered around them, like their broken homes, heart and dreams.
Smoke is disappearing up into the air, taking away any hopes of peace, safety, and life.
Bodies are littering the ground around them, white poppies growing from their corpses.
Women. Children. Men.
None are spared.
No mercy is given.
In this place where God has forsaken them, where no one else will help. . .
They'll have to do it themselves.
Over the fire, their hands unite, covered in blood, bruises and dirt.
Together they swore to do what no one else on this land had done.
"We, risking everything that we have, solemnly swear that we will abide by everything said in this oath.
First, filling up our empty hearts.
Second, finding the right path and going on that path.
Third, to never leave anyone behind.
We become as one, protecting the Tear Clan,"

PLOT
The year is 2017.

Once more the world has fallen into conflict. The “leaders” of the world have failed their people, and now they’re sacrificing them like pawns in a game of chess. As if their lives are only resources that are used as payment for a potential future victory. A victory that earned more power, more conflict, more death.

Remnants of life are hiding among the ruins left after the bombings that seemed endless at some point. Children’s laughter that once filled the street has been replaced with their tears or corpses, mothers screaming for names that will never return. Fathers that disappear to lose their lives in a battle that shouldn’t even be theirs, only to die surrounded by men that will not even know their names nor what they sacrificed for the home they deserved.

Necessities like food and water are something few have and many fought over as if there wasn’t enough of that in the world already. Injured and sick are as good as dead, only a few hospitals are left to help them, but the necessary supplies barely exist.

One would think that it would take more than fourteen days to destroy a whole nation, but those days were plenty of time to ruin what little had remained after the many attacks.

First, there were the public executions of all that had or were under suspicion of resisting the new reign. They were either hung or shot, some were publicly “interrogated” until they admitted to a “crime” they hadn’t committed.

Second were the loss of supplies. The nation needed to feed their own soldiers, their own people, so they took what they could from what they destroyed. What was left for those who lived there did not matter, they were none of their concerns.

Third, the people began fighting each other. What had been left was sacred, human acting like animals in order to get it. The act to “kill” was no longer foreign, it was a daily practice that was needed in order to survive. Supplies are dropped every now and then, meant for the enemy, but survivors claw what they can from the crates.

It is strange to think that now they are living in more “peaceful” times. Maybe because there’s nothing more to steal, to kill or destroy.

However in this time of need, where all hopes and dreams have been shattered and thrown into the void. One last attempt is made in order to take back what is theirs because now they truly have nothing more to lose, but their lives.

SUPPLIES
These are the items the group shares. Food, water, and weapons will be distributed to the group through the Leader.

- 3 Bottles of clean water (Can be shared throughout the group)
- 3 full pieces of bread (can be halved)
- 4 canned soups
- 2 bags of chips
- 3 apples
- 1 banana
- A medkit
(inside of the medkit)
- Half a roll of bandages
- Almost empty bottle of disinfectant
- Some cotton swabs
- 4 band aids
- A bottle of pain pills, having 10 capsules inside
(not in the medkit)
- 1 Combat Knife
- 3 handguns
- 32 bullets
- A flashlight with batteries
- A small local map
- A backpack
CAST LIST
[accordion=bcenter|200px]{slide=
xlSDQuJ.jpg
|center}
Chenco, the Protector
* Handgun (11 bullets)
* Map
{/slide}
[/accordion]
DDOSApp.jpg
Oliver Kim, the Medic
* The backpack
* The medkit
e2y141D.jpg
Dinah, the Leader
*Combat knife
*Handguns (11 bullets)

JJXrSNM.png
Khan, the Fighter
*Handgun (10 bullets)
*Water bottle
cFGTqpd.jpg
Selena, the Scavenger
*Flashlight
*Bag of chips
Bw7wmqH.jpg
C9JoqaC.jpg
Baby, the Scout
*A bottle of water

*A bag of chips
Current choice
Leave the boy
2 votes
+ Prepared for a possible ambush
+ No loss in supplies
- The life of a young boy on their consciousness and heads
- Potential loss of an ally/gain of an enemy

Help the boy
3 votes
+ Gaining an ally
+ Possibility of a reward now, and more to come later
- Guarantee loss of supplies
- Falling into an ambush

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navuso
g
g
William Price
Bow to the King,
the martyr,
the sinner.
"
Y
o
u

w
o
n
't

l
e
a
v
e

m
e

r
i
g
h
t
?
"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum eget tempor erat, non fringilla nibh. Quisque porta ultrices magna, eu volutpat mauris pellentesque quis. Nunc interdum, magna at faucibus pulvinar, libero risus vestibulum felis, at viverra eros lacus vitae felis. Fusce imperdiet eu enim at interdum. Nam a tortor lobortis, sagittis risus vel, tincidunt tortor. Vestibulum blandit sagittis arcu sit amet auctor. Nulla posuere orci nisi, id pretium libero vestibulum vel. Donec sodales enim ac nibh lacinia, eget luctus nulla dictum. Donec malesuada metus non dolor ornare, at dapibus metus luctus. Morbi lacinia non enim eu tempus. Quisque vitae pharetra lacus, id fringilla purus.

Proin scelerisque tincidunt purus sed aliquam. Nullam volutpat a magna vel tincidunt. Nulla eu hendrerit dolor. Nullam faucibus scelerisque nulla, a cursus dolor ullamcorper sit amet. Nullam vel rutrum elit, at semper ipsum. Mauris libero massa, rutrum non nunc non, dignissim mollis turpis. Sed porttitor, nisl ut tristique aliquet, diam nulla tempus ipsum, quis rhoncus nisi augue ut nisi. Donec est tortor, tristique ac lobortis at, hendrerit sed enim. Duis et quam consequat, malesuada nunc eu, sollicitudin quam. Suspendisse consequat lacus non dolor condimentum, gravida dictum enim rutrum. Donec ut odio suscipit, eleifend enim in, vestibulum dolor.

Sed scelerisque urna lacus, faucibus egestas ante fringilla vel. Fusce condimentum hendrerit eros, eu pellentesque elit condimentum nec. Phasellus velit risus, volutpat a ullamcorper at, maximus quis magna. Vivamus imperdiet quam at erat fringilla, et finibus urna fringilla. Vestibulum vitae orci sem. Etiam non vulputate nibh, nec eleifend mi. Sed sit amet sem massa.

Aliquam ullamcorper sem pretium justo elementum tincidunt sit amet a ipsum. Donec justo lorem, placerat ac rutrum vel, volutpat nec ante. Sed mollis eu dolor non congue. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque rutrum risus ac sem volutpat, ac interdum arcu bibendum. Vestibulum sagittis est nisl, quis dapibus arcu pulvinar sit amet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras est nisl, rutrum sollicitudin eleifend sit amet, rhoncus eget eros.

Phasellus congue tellus id lorem tempus lobortis. Nunc ultricies pretium nulla sed auctor. Nam id tellus sodales ligula consectetur faucibus. Quisque tempor risus at ipsum dapibus, in gravida ante lacinia. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam id diam ultricies, molestie libero sit amet, consectetur lorem. Sed nibh ex, convallis non mauris id, ullamcorper porta neque. Maecenas eu ullamcorper ex. Aenean feugiat consequat suscipit.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
William
Parker
"As a child, I'd run around casting imaginary spells and slaying invisible dragons, for me back then; this would be a dream come true. However, now it's close to a nightmare that I
cannot wake up from."
[font=Slabo 27px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam dui dui, blandit sit amet condimentum at, laoreet vel mauris. Vivamus feugiat efficitur dictum. Aenean lobortis, sapien in tempor lacinia, erat sem congue dui, et posuere risus urna ut massa. Donec sit amet quam porttitor, tempus ipsum sed, pharetra est. Duis ac nisl in nisl facilisis finibus cursus vitae augue. Suspendisse id nulla pulvinar, fermentum lectus vulputate, ornare nulla. Donec varius mattis maximus. Sed suscipit dictum justo, vel sollicitudin tortor rhoncus eu. Fusce vitae porttitor ligula. Fusce fringilla, urna sed eleifend bibendum, ligula mi blandit tortor, a rhoncus sem ante sed orci. Aenean a nisl nec nisl dignissim aliquam. Morbi fringilla metus nibh. Quisque augue dolor, aliquam sed felis at, egestas gravida sapien.

Aliquam iaculis orci neque, at commodo massa sollicitudin ac. Pellentesque cursus nec sem nec fringilla. Ut vehicula justo mattis nisl pellentesque, finibus sodales nibh porttitor. Vivamus porta est sed iaculis tristique. Sed efficitur porta dui a blandit. Donec posuere nec turpis sit amet luctus. Etiam a augue finibus, pretium ex et, pharetra magna. Curabitur est quam, tincidunt at varius id, convallis vitae metus. Nam quis dui sed turpis fringilla aliquet. Morbi erat ex, placerat venenatis purus eu, tincidunt pellentesque turpis. Curabitur dui lacus, aliquet vel iaculis in, vestibulum vitae orci. Nullam in ligula in elit consequat aliquam eu vitae massa. Etiam in ultricies risus, at accumsan mauris.

Proin hendrerit eu tellus vitae euismod. Duis ipsum leo, euismod sed rhoncus a, aliquam quis nisi. Nam ut tellus fermentum, pharetra sapien mattis, fringilla mauris. Integer ullamcorper varius blandit. Nullam nec eleifend libero. Pellentesque luctus, leo id elementum condimentum, ipsum enim rutrum lorem, a malesuada ligula risus eu magna. Morbi vitae mattis magna. Pellentesque pretium, turpis at varius hendrerit, velit mauris convallis metus, eget aliquam quam sem a mauris. Duis lacinia sapien efficitur, fringilla sem et, dictum turpis. Proin facilisis tellus tellus, fermentum gravida sapien semper id.

Praesent tellus lorem, lobortis vitae massa et, pharetra consectetur urna. Phasellus mi dolor, consequat a mi sit amet, tincidunt porta quam. Cras ac urna molestie, ultrices urna sit amet, aliquam sapien. Suspendisse blandit nisi sapien, sit amet gravida libero finibus quis. Duis dictum finibus turpis in semper. Donec scelerisque felis id urna eleifend, vel lobortis risus egestas. Nullam luctus feugiat vulputate. Nulla sapien sapien, lacinia ac urna eu, accumsan tempor lectus. Nulla dignissim lobortis erat, in vulputate sapien congue non. Praesent ornare ipsum sed eros pharetra ullamcorper. Phasellus laoreet tortor ac arcu vulputate, cursus tristique tortor ultricies.

Nulla mollis nibh nisi. Mauris laoreet hendrerit finibus. Proin pharetra nibh et ante pharetra, varius fringilla sem pulvinar. Curabitur et facilisis nisl. Donec metus ante, pellentesque ac tortor vel, pretium aliquam tortor. Curabitur posuere in tortor quis pellentesque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent at turpis id leo laoreet luctus non eu metus. Duis maximus consequat nibh, ac egestas magna rutrum non. Mauris dignissim orci nulla, vel scelerisque orci consectetur ac. Fusce consequat ultrices lorem et sodales. In rutrum enim vestibulum massa accumsan, nec hendrerit metus ultrices. Sed porttitor et mi et porta.[/font]
[font=Slabo 27px;]Location: Apartment → School gates[/font]
[font=Slabo 27px;]Interactions: No one[/font]
[font=Slabo 27px;]Mentions: No one[/font]
[font=Slabo 27px;]Tagged: No one[/font]

Last edited:
Lynx Winters
"If I was to ever open up my eyes again, the very first thing I would want to see, would be you. Then I wouldn't mind being blind anymore."
[stabs=700x520]{slide=PEEK|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Personal
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Relationships
{/tab}
{tab=5}
Background
{/tab}
Faceclaim
Yoo Ki-Hyun

Full name
American: Lynx Winters
Korean: Hyun Ki Ahn

Nicknames
Lynxy, Key or Ki Ahn

Profession
Part-time worker in a flower botique
Medical student

Sexuality
Pansexual

Place of birth
Daegu, South Korea

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 2|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Personal
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Relationships
{/tab}
{tab=5}
Background
{/tab}
Height:
172 cm / 5'64"

Weight:
64 kg / 141 lbs

Body type:
Lynx is a tall and slim male, making him look somewhat fragile, matched with a pair of small shoulders and small hands.

Hair
While he did frequently dye it and change it earlier in his life, Lynx has now gotten back into midnight black. He doesn't do too much to style it, though he does like to brush through it to make sure it's not standing out on all sides.

Eyes
He keeps his eyes closed most of the time, but they do hold a murky brown color. They were a clearer brown when he was younger, but due to the accident and his blindness, the color became fader.

Piercings
His ears are pierced, but other than that he has none. He usually wears silver rings in both of his ears, but sometimes his left ear will have a little chain with a butterfly on the end of it.

Tattoos/Markings
None.

Scars
At the back of his neck, barely hidden by his hairline, he has a diagonal jagged scar, which goes somewhat deep though it has healed nicely.

Clothing style
Lynx doesn't have any specific type of clothing he enjoys wearing over the other. He usually has someone pick out clothes for him or just find something that is comfortable to wear.

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Personal
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Relationships
{/tab}
{tab=5}
Background
{/tab}
Intelligence level:
Lynx is very studious and works hard, together with understanding and memorizing new knowledge pretty quickly.
- Medical scholarship student
- Honor student in high school

Health ailments:
- He is permanently blind and has been for three years.

Personality Traits:
Shy - While not overly shy or socially awkward, Lynx is not the person to first approach someone to talk and get to know others unless he has no other choice. Though, despite being shy, he doesn't mind being approached and then go from there.

Kind - Lynx is very considerate and kind towards others, even strangers and despite his shy interior. Even if working around his handicap can sometimes be very hard, the midnight haired teenager always tries to take some time to help those around him.

Hardworking - With his handicap, he has no other choice but to work a little bit harder than others to follow his class and do simple tasks. He tries his best only to let his lack of vision to burden no one but himself, but of course, it doesn't always work out.

Caring - There is no doubt that Lynx needs some extra care, but he is careful to give lots of that back. Be it an animal or a person; he loves to be able to take care of others. It makes him indescribably happy, even if it is the smallest of things.

Forgiving - Knowing what a mistake or two can lead to, Lynx tries his very best not to let it haunt him for too long. Even the bigger things, he can forgive plenty of more than he should, but it lies so easily in his understanding nature.

Personality Flaws:
Naïve - Wanting to believe there is something good in everyone and that things can be changed, Lynx comes off as a rather naïve person. Not only does he believe in the best of everyone, but he's also terribly bad at picking up social cues and obvious ulterior motives.

Possessive - He shows it through minimal gestures. It can be like making up a reason for someone to stay, holding their hand or clinging to them when they're out or they're about to leave. Lynx doesn't like to admit it, but when he likes someone, platonic or not, he tends to become a little bit possessive over them.

Modest - His lack or much of self-confidence makes him rather humble when it comes to both compliments from others and complimenting his work.

Stubborn - Once his mind is set on something, it is incredibly hard to change his mind. This can cause for him to overwork himself or put himself at risk for doing something he should ask help for, such as walking without his cane or crossing the streets.

Quiet - Usually when Lynx has something on his mind or a problem, he'll rather stay quiet about it instead of asking others for help or a second opinion. He's worried that he'll upset or burden someone else with his thoughts, which makes him keep quiet about it.

Fears:
- Losing someone close to himself
- Getting lost
- Cars

Habits:
- Whenever he has something on his mind, he tends to rub his elbow

Skills:
- Despite being blind, he's quite the talented cook and baker.
- Knows the town like the back of his hand
- Incredibly perceptive (except vision)
- Medical knowledge
- Floral knowledge

Hobbies:
- Baking
- Cooking
- Hiking
- Playing the piano
- Listening to audiobooks or music
- Making flower arrangments

Cooking | Baking | Music | Playing the piano | Audiobooks | Flowers | Nature | Hiking | Friends | Animals | Sweets | Korea | Family | Bubble tea | Tea | Strawberry | Watermelon

Dislikes:
Highly trafficked roads | Loud and crowded locations | Being alone | Spicy or bitter foods or drinks | Alcohol | Drugs | Pity for being blind | Getting lost | Abandonment | Burdening others | Cruelty | Prejudice

Weaknesses:
- Shy toward strangers
- Hesitates to ask for help when it's needed
- Pushes himself too far
- Physically weak

Strengths:
- Medical and floral knowledge
- Kind and caring to those around him
- More than happy to help if he can
- Baking & cooking
- Can talk Korean, Chinese and English fluently

Secrets:
- Lynx really likes to sing but is too shy to do it in front of someone, fearing how bad it'll be.
- When he was five, he broke his mom's favorite vase but blamed it on the neighboring kid. He still hasn't come forward and still feel bad now and then.
- He wants to know who drove into him and his sister when he was fifteen, more out of curiosity than revenge.

Kinks:
Vanilla sex | Biting/nibbling | Light BDSM (like blindfolding his partner) | Fighting for dominance | Power bottoming | Dominating | Roleplaying | Foreplay | Giving & receiving hickeys | Edging

Turn Offs:
Anything in public | Scat | Blood | Necrophilia | Pet play | Toilet play | Anything incredibly extreme

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Personal
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Relationships
{/tab}
{tab=5}
Background
{/tab}
Spouse:
None

Friends:
N/A

Enemies:
N/A

Lovers:
N/A

Exes:
This one girl he dated in Korea, though he has forgotten her name.

Relatives:
Hyun Chan Ki | Father | Alive
Jessica Winters | Mother | Alive
Olivia Winter / Hyun Jang Sung | Older sister | Deceased

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 3|center}
{tab=1}
Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Personal
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Relationships
{/tab}
{tab=5}
Background
{/tab}
History:
Lynx Winter, or Hyun Ki Ahn, were born in outh Korea, Daegu as the second son of the Hyun family. Like his older sister, Lynx was also given an American name, in courtesy to his mother being American, and a Korean name. They were a middleclassed family, with his mother working as a florist and his father as a mundane office worker. Even if they weren't rich, they didn't have much economic nor other troubles while growing up. It could get lonely at times, since both of his parents worked hectic hours, but that was why his sister and him bonded so well. Having family in both Korea and America, made him fluent in both langauges with the help of occasional travels to America and his mother wanting him to know both languages as a child. His sister was much the same, though she continued to grow interested in more languages while Lynx didn't have much interest beyond Korean and English. The only reason he was taught Chinese was due to an exchange student in his class that he befriended.

It was when he filled thirteen that his entire family decided to move to America, due to his father got transferred to the American division of his company. Lynx didn't like it, not at all, but he didn't speak his dismay and instead went along with it, it wasn't as if he had much of a choice in the matter. He still got to keep contact with his friends through social media, at least the ones he cared for, and he was promised that they would still occasionally go back to Korea to visit his grandparents and the rest of his father's side of the family.

"Culture shock" was a nice term to put when Lynx began living in America. It was far from his first visit, but it was his first time staying there for more than a month. They had gotten a nice house, unlike the apartment they had in Korea, with a small garden, and an otherwise quiet neighborhood. Even if it was hard to get used to, Lynx eventually settled down in America, and it became his second home in just two years.

When he was fifteen years old, his sister and Lynx were driving back home after the two had gone to the cinema. It was pretty late, but they had decided to see a horror movie, despite Lynx being a little bit underage. He hadn't been scared, too much, though his sister had gotten a kick out of it whenever he screamed. It was when they were at a crossroad, close to their home, that they got rammed in the side hard by a drunk driver. His sister, who was driving at the time, didn't have time to react and it ended up in a very nasty car accident. Lynx cannot remember much but how weightless his body became, how the moment had felt so slow and that nothing had hurt, which was probably for the worse. There are some sounds in his ears, except the ringing, and he's pretty sure it's his sister's voice, but he cannot make it out before everything goes black.

The next thing he knew; he was in the hospital. There were bandages over his eyes so that he couldn't see anything but he heard his parents reacting whenever he woke up. If waking up in the hospital wasn't bad enough, there seemed to be even more terrible news awaiting him, only a few hours after he had woken up. His sister had been taken into emergency surgery but, unfortunately, did not make it. And as if God had abandoned him completely, he was told that his eyes had gotten damaged in the crash and there was a high probability he wouldn't get his vision back. There was a surgery that he could undergo, but there was no guarantee and, of course, it cost an arm and a leg in itself. No one forced him to make a decision then and there, but all of the messages the doctor had brought were heavy on him.

His sister's funeral was held after he was discharged from the hospital, about two months later, before Lynx finally got to go home and start living his life as blind. It wasn't impossible for him to open his eyes, but it did hurt. Opening them didn't do much, he couldn't see anything. It was black, even with his eyes open whenever he managed to lift his eyelids enough. The driver, who had driven into them, was still unknown and presumably he had been unharmed as he had also fled the scene. His parents never forgave the man, but Lynx somehow managed to find it. He thought that his sister wouldn't want him to stay mad, though there was some anger building up inside of him, just thinking about her.

At the age of seventeen, he enrolled in a medical school in America, in the hopes of becoming a doctor, while also moving out to live in an apartment his parents rented him. They were against him living alone since he is blind, but Lynx had convinced them that he needed to get used to the blindness sooner or later. He had ended up turning down the offer of the surgery. There was no point in forcing his parents to mortgage the house and cars, and whatever else they had for an operation that might not even work, at this point, he hadn't seen anything for two years anyway. He was far from used to being blind, but Lynx was getting there, slowly.

Now he's eighteen, and on his second year as a medical student, he turned down the offer for the surgery again and had somehow gotten used to the apartment. He only bumps into the table a few times!

Favorite songs:

{/slide}[/stabs]

Last edited:
The Tokki
Name: Park Jun-Ho
Nickname: Jun, Junnie
Date of Birth: 18th of February
Zodiac: The Bunny
Element: Wood
Yin or Yang?: Yin

"I think out of all of us participating in the race. I must be the most selfish one.
Appearance:
The most striking about Junho's appearance is the fact that he is confined to a wheelchair. He turned into the rabbit that can no longer jump nor run, though Junho does not feel bad about the fact at all. His neat light brown hair and brown eyes matches that of a rabbit, and while he would have been tall while standing, he is still not too short when sitting down. A small and tall build, clearly not too physically strong, despite using the wheelchair for several years by no[w. Both of his ears have been pierced and he usually wears some sort of silver jewelry in them, but other than that his body is clean of any other scarring or marking.

Personality:
Junho is a gentle, kind and caring soul. He tends to put others before himself and has always done so, even when he ended up being the one who usually needs the extra care. In his newfound situation, his cleverness and ability to solve problems creatively have helped out tremendously, though sometimes the trait had gotten too full of itself and created more problems than solutions. Most of the time he is seen with a smile on his face and helping others, though there are days where that smile is nothing more, but a well-played facadé. There are days where Junho feels melancholy or sad, days where he wishes to return to the days of running and jumping around as the free rabbit he was born to be, but those days are over and have been so for several years.

While he does his best not to worry others and loathe in self-pity on his own, there are days where it is harder to do so, and he says something cruel for the sake of being alone. Junho hates himself on those days and is quick to apologize later, but outbursts like that when people come too close makes the cautiousness in him protect his weaker points. However, these times are rare as he were quite tolerant and had plenty of practice dodging questions he does not want to answer.

He is also young, well in his apparent age, but despite that, he tends to take on the older brother role. Watching over others and helping where he can, even if that ends up hurting himself. His self-sacrificial nature was what got him into the wheelchair in the beginning, and though he sometimes pities himself, there is no regret in this gleeful rabbit.

✓ Outdoors ✓ Spring ✓ Cooking ✓ Listening to music ✓ Playing the piano ✓ Nature ✓ Video games ✓ Reading ✓ Traveling

Dislikes:
✗ The hospital ✗ His wheelchair ✗ Self-pity ✗ Spicy food ✗ Troubling others ✗ Doctors ✗ Rainy days ✗ Loud noises ✗ Crowded places

Arsenal:
Junho does not carry around any weapons. He is quite the pacifists and would instead solve issues through negotiations and conversation, though it is not always the wisest of choices he has made.

Skills:
He can manipulate the wind to his will. It can be used as a protective barrier or razor-sharp knives, though he has never used the second part of his ability and has vowed to himself that he never will.

Weaknesses:
The fact that he does not carry a weapon is plenty enough to leave him defenseless, but there is also the fact that he can no longer run away if the situation calls for it. If he were to fall or get thrown out of his wheelchair, then his mobility would be significantly reduced to the point of having to drag himself along the ground.

His ability also draws on the air around him, while he'd be fine, the risk of making others choke out for the lack of air is always there whenever he uses too much of his ability.

Brief background:
It was the only time where Junho had defied the gods and their decisions, but it was plenty enough for them to punish him. A friend and Junho had been out hiking in the mountains for a few days, a childhood friend that Junho had known since the gods gave him his mortal body, but the trip that they had been so excited for and planned for so long turned into a nightmare. An earthquake shook the entire mountain they were on, creating a landslide. The Gods had told Junho that using his abilities for this was going against their words, that his human friend was fated to die in this place. However, for the rabbit, that was not acceptable. There was no time to negotiate nor think and arguing with Gods never did any good, which was why he ended up protecting them both.

His friend got spared from the so-called "fate" that the higher powers had decided, but defying them had its price. Junho's legs got caught in the rumble, crushing them both and making them impossible to use anymore. It was the work of the Gods, his friend got to live, but he would no longer be able to run or jump.

Even if Junho misses the day where he was "freer" he still stands by his decision. Perhaps it is the stubbornness of the rabbit in him that refuses to feel regret over the choice he made.

In the later years, he has been in and out of the hospital for several treatments, and since rabbits are not incredibly healthy, he has had additional health problems that force him to visit the hospital more often than he'd like. Fortunately, Junho can live on his own, but his hospital visits are so frequent that it has become his second "home" though he'd never admit that.

Why do you want to be a God?:
"My reasoning is probably the worst of them all. But I'd love to return to how I was, though I do not regret my decision and would do it again in a heartbeat if I become a God, then saving someone won't require the savior to be "punished" for the "defiance" they showed. I know it's very selfish though, so hopefully, someone with better reasoning than my own will be the winner."

Relationships:
TBA

Extra:
- His health problems are usually common sickness, though it hits him a bit harder than it would the average person. Junho's immune system is slightly weaker than others and particularly during the winter, is when he needs to be careful to stay warm.

Character description:
A rabbit who lost his ability to run and jump, Junho is a kind-hearted and gentle rabbit that is always there to help others. Despite his punishment from the gods and his selfish wish of returning to his old ways, Junho decides to join in the race. It is not only for the prize but also for the pure purpose of helping out, even if he'd love to be the winner, he hopes that someone with less selfish intentions than him will win.

Last edited:
Park Junho

Interaction:
People's name XD
Mentions:
More names!
Tagged:
Even more names! XD

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur ullamcorper neque massa, nec sodales felis blandit at. Duis vulputate massa felis, eget dictum sem auctor quis. Praesent mauris ipsum, efficitur id mi et, faucibus vulputate nisi. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc sagittis nisi est, a fringilla quam pellentesque eu. Duis nec augue lorem. Quisque ac nisi turpis.

Nunc pellentesque sit amet nisi a sollicitudin. Nam nec pulvinar mauris, a tincidunt libero. Quisque hendrerit dapibus sapien vel molestie. Donec eget erat a nisi finibus accumsan ac in purus. Mauris vitae varius lectus, a consectetur nunc. Maecenas id lectus ullamcorper, maximus felis sed, elementum tortor. Proin vel porttitor justo. Donec tincidunt nulla in massa pellentesque dignissim. Donec in interdum mi, a mattis sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nam tincidunt risus id tincidunt euismod.

Etiam dictum sapien eu elit dapibus, eget elementum nunc eleifend. Fusce ipsum magna, laoreet id est id, bibendum vestibulum nunc. Ut eu dui et est venenatis egestas ac ac quam. Nullam orci sem, vehicula ac orci in, pretium porttitor diam. Quisque accumsan dignissim mi sed lacinia. Quisque quis pretium mauris. Nam consequat, metus id lacinia ullamcorper, lectus metus fermentum quam, ut pulvinar ligula augue maximus ante. Nulpxlam venenatis fringilla mauris.

Ut porttitor laoreet ante. Vivamus interdum sem quis lorem ultrices fringilla. Sed eu nunc purus. Suspendisse ac libero sit amet enim interdum tincidunt. Maecenas convallis, erat id efficitur porttitor, erat nisi sagittis lacus, et placerat dolor magna sagittis justo. Quisque tempor, felis vel dapibus congue, est justo varius tortor, eu dignissim urna sapien ac orci. Sed mattis et ligula vitae efficitur. Donec non lacus luctus, sodales nibh non, malesuada mauris.

Mauris ultrices facilisis nisi. Maecenas ac laoreet risus. Vivamus pellentesque ex lorem, vel facilisis libero interdum quis. Integer risus metus, malesuada sed magna vitae, imperdiet pellentesque diam. Nam ligula leo, accumsan et euismod non, lobortis eu neque. Nam fringilla felis vel urna faucibus varius. Vestibulum consequat et justo ac suscipit. Suspendisse mollis rhoncus mauris, quis ullamcorper nibh aliquet non. Donec feugiat blandit bibendum. Aenean id luctus arcu, sit amet tincidunt leo. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris sit amet ligula eu nulla commodo cursus.

Oh my lord, it is 100% mobile friendly and I am so happy and proud T^T!!!! <3​

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Kukiko "Kookie"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eget fermentum lacus. Duis sagittis fermentum risus et suscipit. Fusce at risus cursus, tincidunt justo a, efficitur orci. Pellentesque at turpis dapibus, mollis diam ac, iaculis magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean ante nunc, efficitur a nisi id, maximus viverra justo. Integer turpis tortor, ultricies sed rhoncus sed, facilisis sit amet odio. Aliquam sed pharetra eros.

Duis ut arcu efficitur ante convallis fermentum vel non ligula. Aenean hendrerit mauris orci, et ullamcorper tellus maximus at. Quisque vel egestas orci. Praesent aliquam, tortor eget feugiat facilisis, justo quam mollis justo, sed pharetra nulla libero at sapien. Nulla scelerisque eleifend urna eget sagittis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Curabitur eget erat ut nulla hendrerit fermentum quis quis justo. Ut vulputate at urna ut vehicula. Curabitur sit amet dui lacus. Ut sagittis maximus viverra. Suspendisse ac dui tristique, gravida risus at, imperdiet est. Nunc tincidunt maximus dolor sed rutrum. Duis sed lacus sit amet tellus lacinia vulputate porta a enim. Ut mattis leo eget ipsum suscipit pharetra.

Nunc rhoncus, velit nec tincidunt cursus, nisl orci pretium ex, et vehicula purus ligula nec lectus. Donec mattis sagittis lacus eu commodo. Mauris a pulvinar turpis. In eu purus rutrum, aliquam eros non, tempus magna. Fusce vestibulum augue ac nulla lacinia, at venenatis tortor accumsan. Ut in enim ex. Donec non erat in augue tempor congue non id lorem. Integer accumsan, magna porta lacinia lobortis, diam leo vulputate mauris, ut semper leo ligula nec erat. Donec id tellus eu velit ornare tristique. Etiam id neque arcu. Fusce viverra ullamcorper risus id dictum. Maecenas semper facilisis cursus. Proin rutrum metus sed libero pretium elementum. Quisque quis enim et eros malesuada tincidunt quis ut nibh. Nullam nisl massa, fringilla vitae elementum eu, rhoncus sed velit.

Phasellus viverra enim sem, sed sollicitudin magna tempor ut. Morbi rhoncus lacus sit amet neque sollicitudin sollicitudin. Vestibulum dignissim eros at quam pellentesque, in facilisis odio lacinia. Phasellus tempor eros at iaculis venenatis. Nunc facilisis mi quis odio semper, quis ultrices sem tempus. Curabitur gravida, justo eget egestas tincidunt, justo mi ultricies sapien, a vestibulum arcu augue cursus tellus. Nunc vel venenatis purus. Mauris vitae tempor lectus. Fusce eleifend, metus vulputate sagittis faucibus, nibh mauris tincidunt risus, non viverra dolor tellus in mi. Mauris pulvinar placerat nunc at porttitor. Cras vehicula imperdiet nibh, ut eleifend sapien lacinia in. Cras et diam ut neque euismod sollicitudin pellentesque at risus.

Curabitur tellus lorem, ullamcorper molestie elit eget, luctus efficitur purus. Sed vel viverra velit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Morbi ut vehicula libero, nec malesuada dui. Nulla sollicitudin feugiat nunc, venenatis tristique elit tincidunt eu. Nam nec lacus bibendum, faucibus nibh rutrum, ultrices mauris. In augue augue, tempus nec orci vel, ultrices convallis magna. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas quam lorem, euismod sit amet aliquam nec, cursus in dui.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold and Navuso
g
Arden
"I cannot run away from my problems, but if I stop they'll eat me alive."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam porta massa ut porta suscipit. Ut faucibus bibendum finibus. Nullam dictum pharetra condimentum. Aenean ex turpis, scelerisque quis enim nec, scelerisque imperdiet elit. Integer laoreet ipsum ac lorem gravida, at bibendum mauris commodo. In in metus sapien. In nibh justo, cursus non posuere eget, sollicitudin vel nisi. Donec nec bibendum odio.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris dolor massa, porttitor quis nunc viverra, ullamcorper posuere orci. Nullam ligula mi, malesuada eu sollicitudin vitae, dictum commodo nisl. Duis tincidunt non orci nec porttitor. Nam non pellentesque tortor, vel tincidunt justo. Vestibulum ac metus mi. Nam at nisl a ex ultrices varius ut sed felis. Phasellus tincidunt commodo dolor, et auctor lectus ultrices varius. Phasellus facilisis vel nisl interdum lacinia. Nam consequat, libero sed vehicula imperdiet, velit urna vulputate diam, quis rhoncus orci mauris id urna. Proin id purus diam. In ac tempus magna, quis efficitur lorem.

Sed eleifend, eros eget pulvinar pulvinar, massa velit convallis lorem, a consectetur ex massa volutpat lacus. Cras sed aliquet metus. Vivamus lacinia odio maximus leo eleifend feugiat. Nunc nisi nibh, condimentum sed egestas vel, suscipit sit amet enim. Nunc eleifend sit amet erat a fringilla. Sed auctor congue iaculis. Curabitur congue mauris quis ante commodo aliquet. Nam euismod egestas odio, sit amet dignissim ligula ultrices sed.

Nunc eget aliquam tortor, sed consectetur nisi. Morbi malesuada, mauris et viverra euismod, dui sapien pulvinar justo, quis egestas ipsum est vel mauris. Pellentesque laoreet massa nulla, vel lacinia tellus scelerisque non. Pellentesque eget magna id velit tincidunt euismod pharetra quis nisl. Quisque luctus enim accumsan magna dignissim viverra. Integer laoreet vitae eros et dapibus. Nulla gravida varius nisl ut ullamcorper. Morbi finibus ligula sit amet elit pulvinar ultricies sit amet in lacus. Nullam venenatis, justo iaculis sagittis fringilla, augue est iaculis ante, sit amet rhoncus erat velit non lorem. Aliquam turpis purus, vehicula ac condimentum quis, pretium vel enim. Fusce a metus tellus.

Curabitur eu risus blandit, aliquam augue sit amet, mollis dui. Integer sed ipsum maximus, egestas ligula a, accumsan enim. Nam vel suscipit sem. Donec eu odio pellentesque diam porttitor efficitur efficitur sit amet erat. Donec tincidunt erat ipsum, non consectetur erat posuere id. Curabitur varius ex erat, et consequat quam ultricies vel. In laoreet arcu nisi, ac cursus justo egestas ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

@SkittlesAndSpike

Last edited:

• "You wish to be with me? Good luck, you have to be somehow better than my own solitude, and it's lovely."
    Song Jungwoo
    General

Name:
    Song Jungwoo [Family name | Given name]

Nicknames:
    Jungie [Do it and die]
    Song
    Ghost

Date of Birth:
    October 31st

Sexuality:
    Pansexual

Apperance

Hair:
    Originally a dark brown, but he dyes it platinum blonde all the time, it borderlines to a more silvery/white color.

Eyes:
    Dark chocolate brown.

Body:
    Tall and well built | Not overly muscular but keeps himself in shape through light exercise | Long legs

Height:
    6'2"

Weight:
    185 lbs

Piercings:
    None

Markings/Scars:
    The top of his left hand is covered with scars, most jagged to some degree, others clean cuts. Though he keeps it hidden by always wearing, at least, one glove.

Health/Mental Ailments:
    Trust issues

Personal

Personality:
    Cold | Distant | Rebellious | Bold | Honest | Confident | Direct | Protective | Soft | Tolerant | Great listener | Animal lover

Animals | Rain | Motorbikes | Music | Solitude | Coffee | Cooking | Independence | Reading | Psychology | Sweets | Long walks/hiking | Silence

Dislikes:
    Crowds | Loud/lot of noise | Sunny days | Money | Humans | Spicy food | School | Bullies | Verbal assaults | Overconfidence | His phone

Fears:
    Betrayal - Getting too close to someone, letting them in, only to be betrayed.

Relationships

Brief Background:
    Jungwoo doesn't remember much of his biological mother, only that her hands were warm and her embrace was too comforting to exist on this earth. She was a woman who had been one of his biological father's many flings, and unfortunately, she got pregnant. Jungwoo grew up with her until he was five and she fell ill, that was when his biological father stepped into the picture. He had married another rich woman, but the problem they kept having was not being able to give birth. The old man refused to use any other means when it came to finding an heir, and that's how Junwoo became the solution to his problem.

His mother soon died in the hospital due to her sickness, and Junwoo was taken in by his father. The first eight years he spent with them was great, so great, in fact, he thought they were a real family. If he had only suggested it all to be a facade before it was too late. His "new" mother finally got pregnant, and wanting her child to be the true heir, she started to abuse Jungwoo verbally while blaming him for everything that went wrong in the mansion. The worst of them was when she fell and Jungwoo got the blame, angering his father so much to the point he threw a glass bottle down on his hand before kicking him out of his home without a second thought.

Now, Jungwoo lives alone in his own apartment and with his cat as his greatest companion. Humans are too bothersome, they only keep you around until they found your replacement or one has outlived their usefulness, so it's just better to avoid them overall, or so Jungwoo has concluded.

Family:
    Song Min-Hee | Biological mother | Deceased
    Lee Taemin | Biological father | Alive
    Lee Haeun | Stepmother | Alive
    Lee Hajoon | Step brother | Alive
    Haru | Cat | Alive

Other Relationships:
    OPEN

• "We live in a black and white world, and it is our job to make it colorful. The real question is, what color do you want to paint with?"
    Ezra
    General

Name:
    Ezra

Nicknames:
    Freak

Date of Birth:
    18th of May

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Apperance

Hair:
    Warm auburn brown

Eyes:
    Ezra is heterochromia. His right eye is dark coffee brown, but his left is emerald green.

Body:
    Small | Agile | Fit | Light

Height:
    5'74"

Weight:
    155 lbs

Piercings:
    Both of his ears are pierced.

Markings/Scars:
    None

Health/Mental Ailments:
    Chronic heart disease - Ezra was diagnosed with heart disease from the moment he arrived at the orphanage, being the most likely reason he was left there. While it usually does not hinder Ezra in his everyday life, it does force him to take medication and puts him at constant risk for a heart attack, especially when his heart is under a lot of pressure like exercising or stress.

Personal

Personality:
    Optimistic | Joyful | Extrovert | Funny | Helpful | Kind | Warm | Including | Creative | Headstrong | Self-sacrifical | Hardworking | Assertive | Secritive

Summer | Warm weather | Drawing | Painting | Photographs | Nature | Sweets | Meeting new people | The orphanage | Helping others | Cooking | Friends | Family | Bubble tea | Strawberries | Music | Video games

Dislikes:
    The hospital | Doctors | Bitter food | Nurses | Bullies | The rain | Coffee | Medicine | Talking about himself | Exercise | Platforming games | Pollution | Ignorance

Fears:
    Death - Due to his health problem, and the orphanage having no means of getting him a new heart nor the proper treatment for it, death is nearby but still lurking in the shadows. Having already danced with death a few times, Ezra fears the day he won't wake up in a hospital bed.

Relationships

Brief Background:

"Ezra" is a name he was given by the kind women who run the orphanage. He was left at their doorstep on the 18th of May, which later turned into his birthday when he was only a baby. Thankfully the orphanage had plenty of room in both housing and in their hearts to take in the abandoned child.

While Ezra was a very playful and energetic child, most saw many problems into adopting him due to his heart condition. It was something the orphanage discovered early, which helped Ezra through a couple of his heart attacks, but he didn't become appealing to the young couples who were looking forward to becoming parents and staying so for a long while.

He never blamed them, not even his parents, as he could understand his unknown fate being scary to most people, especially when talking of taking in a child as your own. Therefore, Ezra just stopped hoping he'd get adopted at some point, and instead found himself happy with helping out around the orphanage and the other children to find great families for them.

His life has been plagued with regular hospital visits and medications, along with a few heart attacks whenever he pushed himself too far, though nothing has stopped Ezra from enjoying what life he got to the fullest. Deep inside, perhaps too deep for even him to realize, he hopes that his biological family comes back for him, or maybe, he'll find a new family. But hope is scary, so he buries it deep within the "logic" and "reasons" of why such a thing won't happen.

Family:
    Biological mother | Unknown
    Biological father | Unknown
    Sophie Rosevelt | Leader of the Orphanage | Alive

Other Relationships:
    OPEN

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: Spekkun