Player 1 has entered the game

W

windshadow

Original poster
Roleplay Name: Wade

New to site: Yes
New to roleplaying: No

Types of roleplaying that I enjoy: Romance, Action, Fantasy
One rule in roleplay: There are no limits. Everything within the realm of character choices is allowed.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for intelligent roleplaying partners to join me on for a long term roleplay experience. I enjoy creating stories and having the players insert themselves into the middle of the action. I enjoy a slow buildup with lots and lots of dialogue, details, and character choices.

I tend to put myself in roleplay situations. Even if its a fantasy roleplay, I will use what I know in that fantasy world and play the best that I can. I prefer people who do the same, using the roleplay to enter something that they may never get to do otherwise. Everything I do is going to be logic oriented, bound by the rules of the world. If its a modern day, normal relationship story, I would prefer if my partner didnt start shooting lasers out of their buttocks region.

Most of all I am here to make friends. A friend who plays is a friend who cares. Lets have some fun!

-Wade

Reactions: 3 people
Hallo Wade, welcome to the community! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi! ^^ I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners to tell your stories with.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you find many great RPs or at least make great Rps!

Or just hang around the enjoy the community, it's all good!