Play with Never

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Never

Original poster
Greetings. I have a couple ideas I'm wanting to do. I'll be adding more ideas later on.

Yes:
+Light BDSM.
+Hurt/comfort.
+Lots and lots of romance.

No:
-Extreme BDSM.
-Casual sex that doesn't lead to romance.
-Cheating.
-Anything that belongs in a bathroom.

1. Muse A and Muse B both work in a corporate office. Muse A is a woman in her forties who has worked for the company for fifteen years. She's worked her way up to a high ranking position, but still has higher-ups she has to answer to. Muse A is Muse B's boss. Muse B is a young man who is new to the company and fresh out of college. Muse A becomes immediately attracted to Muse B, though she wants more with him than just a casual fling.

I'll be playing Muse B.

2. Muse A is being stalked by Muse B. Both Muse A and Muse B are females. Muse A is a high school senior who has practically raised herself since her mother died and her father started using hard drugs. She has two jobs and does poorly in school as her main focus is trying to keep her and her father off the streets. Her father makes her feel too guilty to leave. Muse B is much older than Muse A and became fascinated by the eighteen-year-old while being a long-term substitute for one of Muse A's classes. This fascination has quickly turned into obsession.

I'll be playing Muse A.

Status
Not open for further replies.