1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
ROMANCE
Hello. So the plot is pretty basic/cliche. We can totally adjust it but a basic premise is a group of people was experimented on injecting animal DNA into their bodies. The abilities of the animal are bestowed on the individual as well as a possible shifting aspect. We can get the details hammered down for sure. Also, this can be both a group or a single 1x1 depending on interest. This is my guy and I really want to roleplay with him!

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄ ɪɴꜰᴏ:
Name: Orson Reid Williams
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Orson is a bulky male with a muscular frame. His sunkissed skin is stretched over high cheekbones- a sure tell of his Native heritage. He has an angular face with a small cleft in the middle of his chin. His long nose was once straight but due to a childhood injury it is crooked and he has a set of full, dusky pink lips. His deep, wide-set eyes are a chocolate brown and surrounded by long, thick lashes. He keeps his hair cropped short at the sides and doesn't do much in terms of styling the mop. It is a honey brown color that gets lighter in the sun. He has broad shoulders and chest that taper down into narrow hips. He is on the taller side, reaching about 6'3'' in height. He has a variety of scars on him from his time growing up. The largest are claw marks on his chest- given to him by his own paws.
Animal: Grizzly Bear

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:
Personality: Orson is a quiet guy though he is anything but shy. He has a more strategic mind and prefers to think before he speaks. Though he comes across as cold, he is has a caring side he rarely shows. His humor is a bit dry and sarcastic at times, but he means well. Furthermore, he tends to be blunt and honest with no hesitation- even if it hurts other's feelings. He is calm and level-headed when it comes to most situations but even he has some troubles keeping a lid on his beastly anger. His temper is like a fiery storm of rage. He is protective and very untrusting when it comes to anyone outside his those who can see past his prickly side. He is deeply sensitive though he is very good at disguising it in his face. He doesn't burden others with his problems for the most part. When it comes to self-worth, he has some trouble seeing what others may and doubts himself often.
History: Orson's memories are like unpredictable geyzers gushing forth from the ground in spirts. If he thinks hard enough, flashes like moving pictures flood his mind. Smiling faces of his parents, the warmth of a human hand clutching his, the sounds of laughter melded with the fierce screams of pain and fear. He allows such things to slip through his fingers like sand in order to keep him aloof and safe from the pain of his past. In his mind, it makes him a coward. But to be bombarded by those happy memories with his family to be tarnished by those of pain and misery from those days as a human experiment... He rather be a coward that is alive. Recently, pushing those memories back has been more of an issue and because of that, he has found a newly lit passion to destroy those who gave him them in the first place.
Likes: Wintertime, spicy foods, being in command, chess, sketching, boxing, early mornings,
Dislikes: Humidity, darkness, cicadas, strangers, sour foods & most sweets, loud people,
Fears: Small, confined places, large crowds, losing control
Open for a crush/girlfriend/boyfriend? Open!
[/list]

Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Oooh! I'm interested!

I would be interested. I've done a group with an idea similar to this.

Are you still looking for people? I have a character with the same premise as him with the animal dna x3