Play with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riley

Hello :)

I'm looking for a few good roleplays. I do yaoi. If you ask for anything else I'm going to smack you. My roleplays can be either smutty or plotty, doesn't particularly matter to me, as long as there is some sort of plot to build off of.

Things I have been in the mood for lately:

• Harry Potter - Draco/Harry (I can never ever have enough of them)
  • Pokemon - original characters only
  • Mutants (possibly running from the government)
  • Strangers meeting and having sex before they have ever said a word to each other.
  • Sex in public places/almost getting caught
  • Brother/Brother (possibly twins)
  • Fluff
  • Angst

Plot idea (Based on Sekai ichi Hatsukoi)

A fourteen year old boy had a crush on a senior in his high school. He followed the boy around, watching him constantly, but too scared to talk to him. Then, one day the older boy asked him why he kept watching him. He couldn't stop himself. He broke down and told the boy that he loved him. For two weeks, they had a perfect, unforgettable love. They went home and were together for the first time. Afterwards, the younger boy asked whether the older boy loved him. The older boy laughed. The young boy was so humiliated that he ran away. He convinced his parents to let him study abroad for the rest of school. And they never saw each other again.

Ten years later, neither of them had gotten over that epic first love. The younger man starts a new job, only to find out that his new boss is the boy he had desperately loved all those years ago. Little does he know that the older man has been looking for him all these years, and is now determined to make the younger man fall in love with him again.

Harry/Draco ideas (because I do love them in every way imaginable):

1. A few years after the war, they meet again at a bar. Some strange urge they have never felt before causes them to pull each other into a bathroom stall and have sex right there. Then they part ways without even talking about what just happened. For the next few years, it happens over and over. They meet. Fuck. Then go their separate ways. Every time they do it, they are desperate for more. Then it all comes to a breaking point the night before Draco's (Or Harry's...) wedding.

2. In their "Eighth Year" at Hogwarts, Draco and Harry have a short, perfect secret love affair. After they graduate, Harry knows that he has to be with Ginny or risk losing all of his friends and family. Draco knows that he has to marry a pure blood witch to continue the Malfoy line. So sadly, they break apart, without having told a soul about their heartbreaking romance.

When they are dropping their kids off on platform nine-and-three-quarters they see each other again for the first time in years. They decide to go for a drink and talk about how they are both miserable in their marriages and they made a huge mistake by not staying together all those years ago. Thus, they pick up where they left off so many years ago. But this time it's different. This time, they know that they have to tell everyone.

3. In his mid twenties, Draco becomes unstuck in time. He comes across Harry at different points in his life, and they have a relationship that Harry has to keep secret from present day Draco. Eventually, future Draco stops visiting, and Harry has the torturous task of waiting for time to catch up to the point where Draco remembers being with him.

Things I'm not so into:

• Non-con
  • Demons and angels and vampires and what-not
  • Stuff with no plot
  • Super violent gorey bloody yuck
  • Historical crap

Things I want in a partner:

• Someone who can write at least two paragraphs per post. I want to know what your character is doing, thinking, feeling and saying.
  • Doesn't get annoyed if I post something a bit lengthy. Usually I hover at 300-400 words, but I have been known to go well over 1000 words on occasion.
  • Replies on a somewhat regular basis. Every day would be nice, but every other day is fine too.
  • Likes to develop the plot through PM conversations. I always have tons of ideas to play off of.
  • Has a basic grasp on grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

So that's it I think. Feel free to look through some of my current/past roleplays to see how I write.

Play with me! <3

Last edited:
If this is still open, I'd be interested in doing any of the rps you mentioned except the Harry Potter one xD

I'm not sure if you're still accepting role plays, but if you are, I'm interested in a brotherxbrother twincest! I can also give a go at present tense. :)

Twinnies? Brother x Brother? I'd be very happy to try that with you.

I just added/changed some plots and ideas and such around, so I'm going to bump this :)

I'd love to do a twincest rp :) Should we plan over PM?

If you are still in the need for another partner, I'm available for plot planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.