Play with me!! please? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie katelynn

Original poster
Hello~ I'm Marie ;3
To let you know me as a role-player
I am not advanced.. but i have been role-play for 5 years the most and some days i post 5 paragraph message but others i only post 2 paragraphs.. maybe even a line depending how i feel heh but I am pretty chill with anything, (so don't read my role-play resume.. most of the stuff i disliked or didn't mention i probably am okay with it now..)
The ones i mostly like are very romantic, (Not cheesy romantic) >/)(\< and i am also okay with sexual scenes.
I am very flexible at MxF, MxM im okay with it i guess, FxF is out of the question.. (Sorry >.> not good at it)
Now i have no plots nor ideas sadly but if you do! PM me! and i am chill with (almost) anything, so don't be afraid to ask me! :3
Also, i love to play female but if you would like me to be male that is totally fine with me.
(Now! Time for the plot~ ;3)
Lets role-play ^3^!
*Fantasy
*Action
*Slice of life
-Animes- (OWN CHARACTERS)
*SAO (Sword art online)
*Soul eater
*Durarara (Not an OC)
*FREE!
-Random ONE X ONE-
Elf (princess, prince) X Human (Prince, princess)
Yandere X Tsudere
Killer X Cop
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Brother X Sister
Greaser x soc (If you know what the outsiders are then this will be a walk in the park ;3)

(Your character) a normal girl that lives in a normal neighbor hood runs into mason, a suicidal boy who your mother, a therapist is 'babysitting' when his mom is gone. In the process of this (your character) and mason meet for the first time. She dislikes him at first since her and her family are wealthy and she thinks he is just a low class who is weak but he adores her. Will they fall in love?
He calls her annoying and picks on her till she cries, till she tells him the truth about her, making him understand her life and sooner or later of course falls in love with her. Maybe?
but since shes dating someone she can not, making kyle shut her out alot and ignore her since she started to date the other male. Will they get together?
(Now before giving me shit about it, yes i got this idea from HOMESTUCK that was made by Andrew hussie, so anything or any of his ideas i put in it, i give all the credit to him! Because i didn't make HOMESTUCK XD Now i will show a video that was made by Empty feet! cause i have no idea.. but you'll get what i mean sorta when you watch it)
(Again didn't make any of this, all rights go to Andrew hussie and Empty feet. I want to do an idea like this! Not HOMESTUCK though, cause im still on act 1.. soo yeah >.> don't wanna fuck anything up. )

I would be interested in either YanderexTsundere or 'The Suicidal'. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to roleplay :)

I really like the Yandere x Tsundere idea

I'd like. To do a Sao one

Status
Not open for further replies.