Play with Dreamer

D

Dreamer

Original poster
Dreamer's Official Search Thread

Craving: I really want to play some transgender characters. Let me know if you're up for working that into a plot.

Meet Dreamer

My name's Jessie, but I certainly don't mind being called Dreamer. I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to roleplaying. It's been seven years since I began roleplaying. I'm on vacation from work and on a hiatus from school. So, I'll be online quite a bit. I enjoy playing LGBTQA characters. I'm comfortable playing multiple characters. I like finding realistic pictures for my characters, and I pretty much always provide at least one picture for each of my characters.

Things to Know

If you're only interested in straight romance with straight characters, I'm not the partner for you. I only write roleplay posts in third person and past tense, and I expect my partner to do the same. Please give me something to work with. I'm not particular about post length as long as I have enough to reply to. I'm comfortable playing female, male, transgender and non-binary characters. Don't automatically expect me to play as a male. I don't like playing the same gender all the time.

Some Starting Topics

Long Distance Relationship
Foster Care/Adoption
Arranged Marriage
Runaways
Summer Camp
Starting a Family
Super Humans
Kidnapping
Polyamory
Rekindled Romance
Band

Pairings

Teacher x Student
Best Friend x Best Friend
Soldier x Significant Other

Fandoms

Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Lost Girl
Sherlock
Avengers
Red Band Society
Orange Is the New Black
Dragon Age

Plots

coming soon

Departing Thoughts

I'm certainly not limited to what's listed here. Interested in playing with me? Please send me a PM or reply here since I have no preference.