Play with a Madwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madwoman

Original poster
This thread's purpose is to find dedicated partners. If you aren't going to be dedicated, please don't express interest in roleplaying with me.

Due to a relaxed work schedule, I'm able to be quite active. I play all genders and do all pairing types. I've been roleplaying for six and a half years and writing creativity for thirteen.

I like to keep these things minimal. Don't hesitate to ask me any question at all.

Pairings, topics and fandoms.

Note: I'm not limited to what's listed here.

Band Member x Band Member
Jock x Geek
Popular x Outcast
Criminal x Cop
Writer x Character
Vampire x Human
Open x Closeted
Mafia Boss x FBI Agent
Professor x Student
Doctor x Nurse
Celebrity x Celebrity
Famous Writer x Bodyguard

Long Distance Relationship
Time Travel
Mental Hospital
Adoption/Foster Care
Arranged Marriage
Mad Scientist

Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Dragon Age
Fable
Lost Girl
Sherlock

Doctor Who sounds absolutely brilliant! If not that, are you up for Mafia Boss x FBI Agent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Who sounds absolutely brilliant! If not that, are you up for Mafia Boss x FBI Agent?
I'm good with going with Doctor Who. Would you prefer canons, OCs or a mix?

I do love canons, but if you'd rather OCs, I can handle that as well. Are there any plots or pairings you had in mind?

I do love canons, but if you'd rather OCs, I can handle that as well. Are there any plots or pairings you had in mind?
Canons are fine. I don't have anything particular in mind. Mind sending me a PM, and we can come up with a plot together?

I would love to do Long Distance Relationship or Time Travel or Mafia Boss x FBI Agent ^-^

Hi there! I see you've already had a Doctor Who ping, but if you'd like another I'd love to do a Doctor Who roleplay also.
If you'd rather do something different I'm also equally interested in a foster/adoption roleplay

Band Member x Band Member
Jock x Geek
Professor x Student
Dragon Age

I pick these ones! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.