Play with a Madwoman

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Madwoman, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread's purpose is to find dedicated partners. If you aren't going to be dedicated, please don't express interest in roleplaying with me.

Due to a relaxed work schedule, I'm able to be quite active. I play all genders and do all pairing types. I've been roleplaying for six and a half years and writing creativity for thirteen.

I like to keep these things minimal. Don't hesitate to ask me any question at all.

Pairings, topics and fandoms.

Note: I'm not limited to what's listed here.

Band Member x Band Member
    Jock x Geek
    Popular x Outcast
    Criminal x Cop
    Writer x Character
    Vampire x Human
    Open x Closeted
    Mafia Boss x FBI Agent
    Professor x Student
    Doctor x Nurse
    Celebrity x Celebrity
    Famous Writer x Bodyguard

Long Distance Relationship
    Time Travel
    Mental Hospital
    Adoption/Foster Care
    Arranged Marriage
    Mad Scientist

Doctor Who
    Harry Potter
    Dragon Age
    Lost Girl
  2. Doctor Who sounds absolutely brilliant! If not that, are you up for Mafia Boss x FBI Agent?
    #2 SkyStar14, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
  3. I'm good with going with Doctor Who. Would you prefer canons, OCs or a mix?
  4. I do love canons, but if you'd rather OCs, I can handle that as well. Are there any plots or pairings you had in mind?
  5. Canons are fine. I don't have anything particular in mind. Mind sending me a PM, and we can come up with a plot together?
  6. I would love to do Long Distance Relationship or Time Travel or Mafia Boss x FBI Agent ^-^
  7. Let's go with time travel. Mind sending me a PM?
  8. Hi there! I see you've already had a Doctor Who ping, but if you'd like another I'd love to do a Doctor Who roleplay also.
    If you'd rather do something different I'm also equally interested in a foster/adoption roleplay
  9. Band Member x Band Member
    Jock x Geek
    Professor x Student
    Dragon Age

I pick these ones! 8D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.