Play opposite my Morrigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Downed Airship

Original poster
I've got the craving of playing Morrigan from Dragon Age, possibly even gender bending her into being a warlock of the Wilds instead of a witch. I want more than one liners, quite possibly a good number of paragraphs per post, in fact! I would also like someone who would not mind not following the games' plot, as my ability to remember or even know everything that happened in the game is sketchy at best, as I like to concentrate on the character and the setting, not the plot. Most of all, though, I want someone to chat with between posts, and to get giddy while plotting.

As long as I get to play Morrigan in any form, the pairings can be with Canon characters, OCs, background but fleshed by you characters or even crossovers. The pairings can be as such: MxM, MxF, FxF, That's about it, here's hoping I'll get at least a bite!

I would be very interested! I'd prefer F/F or M/M, if that's all right, depending on whether or not you want to genderbend her or not. :3 I'm really okay with either, so that's up to you! Also, I prefer AU things, so no worries about the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.