Planning Ahead (Kitsune + Lamia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, you're just wicked!" She squealed, though she seemed to tilt her head instinctively so Anari could get a good feel for her ears. They twitched happily.

Her eyes opened, feeling the tail creep up on her until it had come up to her chest. She sighed, drawing up her arms to rest her hands on the enormous tail. She ran a finger along it.

"You always gave the best hugs.~" She chirped.

Anari grinned and laughed a little bit, continuing to run her hands along her ears. "It's so cute though. I like them." She mumbled, her gaze trained on them. Hearing her mention hugs Anari gave a light squeez. "No one can give better hugs than a python." She pointed out.

"Heheh! Gee, I could tuck into these coils and say good night... maybe I will.~"

She seemed to sink a little... but the creak of the door they had entered through alerted her, causing her to shoot back up and look, curious and a little nervous.

It seems a cleaner was about to do their rounds. It was a young adult, muttering about how this bathhouse was always breaking down because of something or other. He seemed to be dragging along a cart of cleaning supplies. As he closed the door behind him, he turned around to see the sight of a kitsune and lamia having a particularly good time in the pool.

He stood there in shock, unsure what to make of this.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Anari grinned as Shiori seemed to melt against the side. She wouldn't mind taking a nap herself. Her long dark hair dipped into the water and she sunk down against her partner.

She was enjoying herself until the door sung open. Whipping her head towards the door, Anari pulled back her lip. Long sharp curved teeth were prepping behind her regular ones, the teeth that could hook onto flesh and rip. How else did she eat? Anari felt her tail raise up, irritated with the violation of privacy. Hissing loudly, Anari felt her coils release her partner, and move towards kicking the man out.

Shiori, released from Anari's embraced, splashed into the water, pulling up to the side. "Oi, occupied! Shove off, you prick!" She barked in the direction of the terrified intern.

His face turned pale as he scrambled out the door, leaving the cart behind and slamming the door behind him. Shiori sighed, brushing some of her wet hair aside.

"So rude to barge in on people havin' a good time... the nerve!" Shiori grumbled, indignant.

Anari looked over at Shiori and then the man, cooling down a bit. Glaring at the man as he sprinted out without the cart. Huffing, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well that ruined it." She mumbled, chest rising and falling. "But we should probably get going. If we don't we will never get that ring to the man. And then they can never live happily ever after." She said, looking down at the fox. "Come on Shiori, we can cuddles later."

"Oh, how lewd!~" Shiori chirped as Anari mentioned cuddles.

She rose from the bath, her soaked fur matting to her. She got on all fours and shook the bulk of water off before scampering up to Anari.

"It's okay, I got a trick so we can skedaddle quicker. Hold still." Shiori hover one of her hands in front of her, and then snapped her fingers. Orbs of light danced around her, like miniature suns. They spun in perfect sync, emitting heat.

They danced around Anari's body, circling her tail and then her upper body. Heat washed over her, drying her wherever the balls hovered! They came back to Shiori, preparing to give her the same treatment from her feet to her head.

They began spinning a little faster. Shiori's eyebrows furrowed in concern. The orbs rose and...

*FLOOF*

Shiori grunted as her hair seemed to stand straight on end, causing her frizzy fur to fluff up. She looked fluffy and precious to the touch! Her arms extended awkward, stumbling a bit. She surveyed herself.

"O-okay, I turned the dryer up a little too high..." She chuckled.

Anari glared at her companion and flicked the water off her tail at her. "Oh please, in your dreams." She jested lightly, grinning. She could feel the chill of stone floor as she slid herself out of the bath. She dreaded getting back into that stupid dress. Watching Shiori wave her magical orbs, she let her arms raise above her head, the nice fireballs warming her soaked and shivering coils of snakeness.

"Yeah, well it was just perfect for me. Besides, a little extra fluffiness doesn't hurt you. It looks cute." She mumbled, grasping the womans chin lightly so she could give her head a peck. Not too long after her tail approached with her dress squished between it. She sighed. "Guess I have to get back in the death trap."

Shiori squinted with the peck. "I-I'm not supposed to be cute, though! Fierce and cunning, that's me!~" She declared emphatically, trying to get her fur sorted out. She smiled awkwardly. The height difference between them was staggering. Maybe she was just a cute little kid in comparison.

"Need a hand with the dress again? Figured the bath'd relax your sore ol' muscles a bit. Long trip to make, y'know~"

Status
Not open for further replies.