Planning Ahead (Kitsune + Lamia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiori blinked as Anari apologized. She smiled in return.

"Sweety, why would I ever... hey, can you pull me a little closer? I'm a little tied up over here." She quipped in her usual good nature. There was too much space between them as it was.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Anari sighed. Good lord the woman was attractive. Taking her tail, she tugged the woman in closer, brushing back her fur from her eyes. "You don't get exactly what I am saying do you?" Anari asked, leaning in a bit.

Anari wanted to kiss her, she could feel her tail slowly squeezing the woman. It was like a prolonged hug. Anari almost couldn't take it. If the woman didn't know what she was saying she would just have to take the plunge.

"I think I got a pretty good idea... I guess I'm at your mercy.~" Shiori grinned, feeling the coils tighten around her.

"Now I can get a good look at your eyes. I haven't seem them up close like this. They're fiery.~" Shiori was largely incapacitated by Anari's tight grip.

Anari looked down at Shiori, her coils loosening tightly. "Well then, I guess that means I have free reigns." Anari's body language told a different story than her words. Her coils loosened, making sure the fox could leave whenever. Shiori wasn't forced to be here.

Sliding one hand under Shiori's chin, lifting her gaze up to meet hers. "Thanks. But it's more than just my eyes that are fiery." She mumbled, before pressing a kiss against the foxes' mouth.

With freedom once more, her whole body moved forward to meet Anari's, her chest pressing against her's. She clutched Anari's shoulders as she pulled herself in. Shiori's body was hot to the touch as her body pressed against Anari.

She pulled her head back, grinning. "So passionaaaate! I'm gonna miss the shy and modest Anari, y'know!~" She winked, extending a thumb forward to wipe off a bead of water from Anari's cheek.

Last edited:
Anari felt Shiori pressing against her. Anari had nod expected that. Pulling back at bit, Anari chuckled softly. "Yeah, I know. But I can still be shy. Just not after this much satisfaction." She mumbled, pressing her lips against Shiori's.

Anari felt like she was in heaven. It felt so good to have someone to hold against her. Someone who wouldn't judge her. Grinning, Anari rolled her eyes. "Well I'm satisfied for the day, but one more kiss wouldn't hurt.' She mumbled, leaning in.

"Heheh... I knew you couldn't have just one..." She cooed.

Shiori's tails moved to embrace Anari as she leaned in a little close to reciprocate one last kiss, swaying gently as she did. Her whole body seemed to sway, before she slid and flopped next to Anari.

"Heh... it got really steamy in here, din't it..." Shiori chuckled, rubbing the back of her hair as she leaned up next to Anari. She looked about to take a nap then and there.

Anari rolled her eyes at the woman's stupid joke. Anari didn't have the slightest clue why she liked her, but she did. The woman was a vixen, literally.

Feeling the fox embrace her and then slide off, Anari smiled. "It did. Nice and warm. Perfect nap temperature." She mumbled, looking over st Shiori. Leaning against the woman, Anari closed her eyes, relaxing into her position.

Shiori rested her eyes for a bit, her tails wagging happily on their own. She let out a light chuckle.

"Heh, hey, Anari, remember how we met? I think back and... ha, what a mess that was, right!?"

"Going from that to sharin' a bath together... world works in strange ways.~"

Anari rolled her eyes, her tail slowly slipping away from her body to float around in the water. The end stuck out on the other side.

"I do remember that. Back when I was all bark and bite. Now I am less bite, more bark." She said, looking at Shiori. "Personally I like this much better. Less lonely."

"Heh! Understatement of the century! You were gonna wring me out like a sponge!" She let out a laugh. "Never a good idea to leave valuables lying around like that." She winked cheekily.

• Love
Anari rolled her eyes and shoved her gently with her tail before wrapping it around the woman's leg affectionately. "Well yeah, you almost stole the jewels that I had just gotten. And I really liked that hairtie too." She said, grinning widely.

"They looked good on you too! I must've said as much... I couldn't separate them from you after that! And, ah, the whole 'nearly getting crushed' thing, heh. Details!" She chuckled aloud, before toying with her hair.

Shiori was a flatterer, even in life-or-death situations. A finger tapped against her forehead.

"You let me go after that. Didn't know why. I might've been a little crazy to go back, but... I knew you were a sweety then, too. I got a good eye for people, y'know.~" She cuddled up next to Anari.

"Still usin' that chest I got you too back then too..."

• Love
Anari chuckled, looking at the woman who's leg was currently being wrapped up by her tail. She avoided doing the waist in case her tail had its own ideas. Looking up at Shiori, Anari rolled her eyes, blinking a bit as she was poked in the head.

"Oh please. I could never kill someone so cute. Besides, it's not every day you get compliments on the jewels on your hair rather than the thirty feet of snake trailing behind you and crushing said person to death." She said, leaning back up against Shiori. She was feeling much more flirty and comfortable now. Shiori always did that to. Leaning against the woman, she had her chest pressed to her fuzzy arm. "And I did like that chest you gave me. Much better than a sack or swallowing it."

"Well, there's the cutey big lil' tail too.~" Shiori grinned, lowering two fingers that 'walked' along the tail wrapping her leg. "It's like a kid who wants her hand held!"

As Anari rested herself against Shiori, Shiori's hand went to stroke Anari's hair. Her eyes lowered. "Heh. I'm getting soft and mushy in my old age, it seems." She grinned wryly.

Anari smiled as Shiori started petting her head. She could feel her hand against her tail. It shifted under her touch. "Well its not every day you get to cuddle something soft, nice, and cute who also likes you." She said, poking Shiori in the nose.

"soft with old age is better than brittle with old age. At the least you can still kick some mean ass. Not that you have to with me by your side." she said, looking at her.

Shiori made a sound as Anari booped her nose. The gesture tickled her whiskers.

"Heh. I'm about as threatening and fluffy as a teddy bear nowadays. I guess that's why you like to squeeze me. I could get used to it.~"

Anari's affirmation of her being around for Shiori made her feel fuzzy inside. She grinned bashfully.

"Thanks, Anari. I dunno how you put up with me, honestly. Especially with this whole, uh, adventure into town. Kind of dragged you along, didn't I..." She chuckled awkwardly a bit, winding down. Her tails seemed to twitch a little.

• Love
Anari looked at Shiori as she made a sound, giggling. "Well you are adorable, but that's only for me." She mumbled, giving her soft ears a quick kiss. Anari was feeling all giddy and excited over just being next to the woman. Lord knows what it would be like after the bath.

"I put up with you somehow. And besides, I want to go into town, I'm just too scared. You are like the little shove behind my thoughts, pushing me out to do new things, exciting things."

Oh no not the ears! Shiori grinned even wider, her ear flicking a bit in elation.

"Is that true...?" Shiori cooed, blinking. "...W-well..." She leaned into Anari with a tight embrace. "I'm here now, so you won't have to be afraid or scared ever again! We'll show 'em all, right!?" Shiori looked into Anari's eyes with a wink. Her voice was choking up a little.

Anari was growing up so much...

• Love
Anari looked at Shiori. After the kiss on the ears the fox seemed a bit embarrassed. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, Anari reached a hand up to the woman's head and began to stroke her ears gently.

"No I won't. You however seem to have one little weak spot for your ears." She jested, wicked grin on her lips as she let the velvety soft and damp appendage run trough her fingers. Her tail now taking on a mind of its own began to wrap around the woman, the tail being the most adventurous of the bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.