Planning Ahead (Kitsune + Lamia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiori paused for a moment as Anari suggested that people would interpret her actions as flirting. Was Anari so ashamed of herself that PDA was too good for her?

She blinked, before squeezing Shiori's side a little tighter. She pressed her head against as well, smiling and sighing lightly.

"Heh. Let them think what they want, I never gave a damn. It won't stop me; I'm not embarrassed to be at your side." Plus, Shiori's body heat must've felt nice. Far as she was concerned, it was comforting.

Anari rolled her eyes at Shiori's overdramatic representation. "I'm not either but still. And I'm not talking about just other people." She clarified, ruffling Shiori's hair slightly before looking forwards again.

"I'm not embarrassed either, why the hell would I be? I like being by your side." She added on the end, her tail reaching out to wrap around the fox woman and give her a sort of gentle squeeze.

"Heh!" Shiori laughed a bubbly, happy laugh. "The pact is sealed, then! Looks like neither of us will be rid of the other for a long time!~" She added with a wink, one of her tails brushing against Anari. She was wagging her tails to go with her beaming expression.

She turned ahead, seeing buildings crop up in the distance. Civilization wasn't far away. Her eyes drifted to Anari, flashing lingering concerns, before shaking her head. It'd be fine. They'd be fine.

"Almost there. I should change."

*POOF*

She more or less kept her existing figure, opting for some tackier touristy get-ups. A tropical poncho, blue with flower patterns, a pair of tacky sunglasses (the lenses shaped like little suns), and sandals. Her fur gave way to deeply-tanned skin. Like, very deep tan. Almost bronze.

She pulled out a sunhat and pair of shades for Anari, though they were a deal less tacky. "Feel these'd complete your look."

Anari rolled her eyes, feeling the soft brush of fur against her lower back. Ah, she could almost take a nap on such soft pillows. Not that Shiori would ever let her, but she could dream. It took Anari a moment to notice the concern in her eyes. Anari slipped her long white tail back underneath her dress, taking a second to make sure it was tucked in before looking back up.

By the time Anari had looked back up, Shiori was dressed up as a tacky tourist, with the most beautiful shade of skin. If Anari wasn't as pale as the sun, she would have loved to have skin that color. Taking the glasses from her, Anari eyed the pair with her long nails before sliding them on her face. "Let's go find us a couple." She mumbled, sliding forwards and into civilization

Eventually, they reached the outskirts of town, passing a scattered few buildings along the way. Buildings gave way to roads, and signposts, and urban life. Modern conveniences seemed to mix in with wooden, old-fashioned eccentricities. Several souvenir shops seemed to crop up in every block. Several people were mucking about, usually minding their own business, though a few would cast looks at Shiori and Anari, the eccentrically-dressed couple.

Shiori leaned over to Anari. "Hey, Anari, lemme tell you the secret to getting around town. It's all about swagger and confidence. If you act like you're supposed to be there, no one's gonna think anything of it. You don't need clearance when you got confidence!~" She winked, chirping that last line like it came off a pamphlet.

What exactly did swagger entail anyway??

Anari walked into town with Shiori, trying not to look too stiff. She was not used to people being around her and not panicking. Granted, they were staring, but not panicking. Taking a deep breath, she looked back at Shiori. With a roll of her eyes, Anari scoffed. "Well you sure have some. Maybe a little too much." She prodded, wanting to do the same with her tail.

Anari had to contain every urge to move her whole body and not that one section of muscle. It hurt pretty bad to walk like this, but she didn't have many other choices. Looking around her, Anari breathed. "Let's just focus on getting there and getting out of here. This hurts." She mumbled, looking around.

Shiori glanced over, frowning. "Oh nooo, really? I knew we should've taken a siesta outside of town..." She stood up on her tippy toes and looked around, seeing if there was a good place to stop.

"Oh, OH! I see bathhouses! Over here! Let's snag one!"

There were a few rows of huts, moderately sized. They seemed fit for parties of a dozen or so. They were also operable by lock and key to prevent people from getting in. A pithy lock wasn't gonna stop Shiori, though.

She skedaddled up to one, taking a hairpin from her balled up hair and leaning down to get a better look. She seemed to fiddle and grunt, before a satisfying click made it come right off. She then reached into her backpack, and took out a pen and piece of paper, scribbling on it. She held it up in front of her.

Out of Order. Her hand writing was... really bad.

"Tada!~" She beamed with all the pride of a kindergartner.

Anari looked at Shiori and immediately regretted what she had said. Flushing brightly, she looked down at her companion. "Er, no it's fine really." She said, looking at her. But it was too late. The woman would not get the idea out of her mind until she had followed through.

As soon as she mentioned bath houses, Anari flushed even deeper, walking up beside her. Granted, it would be a nice place for a relaxing soak, probably big enough for her coils to relax. But at the same time they were wasting time.

Hearing Shiori grunt, and the makeshift sign she had put on the door, Anari just decided it was better than suffering. Sliding inside, she heaved a breath, her tail flopping out the instant the door was shut. "Finally. This is a lot of weight to keep in." She mumbled, using her tail to unzip the back of her dress.

The middle of the room was dominated by a steaming hot bath, large enough for a group. The air was fogged with steam, with a heat that seemed to reach the bones in an instant. To the corner, there was an assortment of soaps and shampoos, seemingly complimentary, along with a cabinet of towels.

Shiori shut the door behind them, tapping at it a few times to ensure it was good and closed. She exhaled a sigh of relief.

*POOF*

Back to her default form, she stepped over to prod at the water with the tip of her pawed feet. She drew it back carefully, dipping it again a few times, before rustling her tunic off and tossing it nonchalantly in a heap to the side (along with the backpack), before sinking into the water, head barely sticking up over top. She was nude, but didn't make much of it; she was plenty furry, after all.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh...~" She was getting into it, closing her eyes. It was nice water. Lots of minerals.

"Y'know about those hot springs up in the mountains? I'd kill to take a tip in one of those." She leaned her head towards Anari.

Anari wasted little time getting the gigantic dress off her. With each tug of her arms more coils of snake came flopping out, slowly sliding back into a state of rest. Sighing, She shook off the last of the top, before looking behind her. It took one glance at Shiori to realize that neither of them were going to be clothed during this whole process, the likes of which she had not thought about.

But it was cool right? All girls could see each other naked and have no problem with it.

But why did Anari feel like she did. Bashful, her long ivory coiled tail rippled across the floor, the end coming up to cover her chest as she moved towards the bath. Moving the tail along so it could touch the water but she was still covered, Anari slowly climbed into the bath, sinking down to Shiori's height. Her tail remained over her chest.

Shiori smiled brightly as Anari lowered herself into the water, before blinking, noticing her furious blushing and the way she was straddling her tail awkwardly. She had to try to stifle a laugh, but it manifested as a knowing grin.

"Feels good, don'it? You can just feel the wrinkles and stress just melt awayyy...~" She sunk a little deeper in the water.

Anari glared pointedly at her fury friend, sinking up to her nose. Thank the gods for the steam in the air. "Yep. Sure is relaxing." She mumbled, most of her tail moving smoothly through the water. However she seemed determined to keep one part over her chest. For some reason it mattered to Anari that it did. So she kept it there.

Shiori chuckled at Anari's curt response. "Don't sound very relaxed! Just let it haaang out..." She let her head bob in the water, before looking up again. The way her tail pressed against her chest was so... static. Like it was clinging?

"What's with the tail?" Shiori asked with a tilt of the head. She lacked subtlety at times.

Anari rolled her eyes. "If I wanted to I could literally hang out, but conviniently there are no trees around." She joked, laying back. Anari was starting to loosen up when Shiori mentioned her tail. Straightening again, Anari took a breath. "Nothing." She lied, the end of her tail flicking about close Shiori. That woman was playing a dangerous game. Anari felt very self conscious about her compared to Shiori. At the least she had her fur.

"I guess the red in your cheeks is a lotta nothin' too, right?" She teased with a wink. Shiori could tell when Anari was lying, she was kind of transparent.

She actually had a pretty good idea of what Anari was doing. Anari was always the modest sort. Shiori herself didn't have much to hide. Shiori was flatchested when she didn't perk them up with disguises, and didn't make much of it herself, but... Anari was different, obviously.

She leaned back, waving a hand in the direction of the end of the tail. "Kidding, kidding, memo received! Still though, you look tense, anything the matter? It's just us, we can talk like girls!~" She inquired. Anari was admittedly really cute when she was being a modest cinnamon roll, but she was oddly quiet today.

Anari glared again, her tail prodding at the kitsunes exposed side. "Shush you. Or I'll have to shush you for you." She teased, her tail wrapping around the fox. Anari didn't know why her chest lept when she saw the fox like this. It happened more often than she would like. It only increased as the woman did nice things for her.

Shiori was lucky she didn't have much to show. It wasn't unattractive at all. In fact it was, very attractive. 'Shut it before you stare.' Anari thought to herself, tail coiling around her upper body. "I know I know. But maybe... Forget it it's stupid." She mumbled, sinking down. "I have a lot on my mind I guess. The whole engaged thing, hunting down people in love, makes me question a lot of things about myself. And not the guys don't like 30 feet of scales kind of thing." She mentioned, looking away.

Shiori cackled with Anari's retort, reaching a hand over to pat the tail that was half-heartedly wrapping her up.

She stopped when Anari explained herself, with a head tilt. Shiori cradled the tail wrapping around her in her arms, stroking it. In her current condition, Shiori wasn't going to move very far, so... this much was comfort enough, she assumed.

Anari wasn't making eye contact with her. Did she do something wrong?

"Do you wanna talk about it? Maybe I can give you a backrub... I got magic hands, y'know!~" She did some jazz hands for flair, chuckling.

Anari was dropping some mad hint. Shiori was kind of an oblivious girl.

Reactions: IceQueen
Anari looked at Shiori, and then flushed brightly. She was holding her tail. She was holding her flippin tail. Anari looked down at the fox lady and looked away. Groaning, Anari felt the end of her tail twitch, wrapping around the girl.

"Shiori, I don't need a back rub. But I think this is just fine." Anari said, swallowing. Looking down at the woman, Anari swallowed again.

"Shiori, have you ever liked someone of the same sex?" She asked out of curiosity. This was about as direct as she could get without saying it out loud. And Shiori wasn't helping herself.

The way Anari's scales brushed against her body caused Shiori to release a ticklish smirk, a sound of surprise coming out. She wondered if she'd ever get used to this.

"...Mm?" Shiori's hand hovered, pausing its stroking with that query. Anari was looking at her now. It was an intense look.

Shiori stirred. "I... I might've. I, I dunno. I must've" Under the water, her tails twitched. Anari could feel them twitch. Shiori grinned a little bashfully. Her fur-covered cheeks obscured her blushing.

Who else would Anari like? She lived alone. Far as Shiori knew there weren't others like Anari.

The realization dawned on her. Her eyes widened.

"Anari...?" She seemed to understand what Anari was getting at. She wasn't entirely processing it herself.

Anari looked over at Shiori, her scales sliding against the fox. Her fur felt soft and ticklish, not that her tails brushing against her abdomen helping.

Anari had the pleasure of watching Shiori's expression as she went through the process of answering the question. She had. Oh thank the gods she wasn't the only one who was super confused about her sexuality. Looking down at the fox, Anari bit down on her lower lip. "Yep. And it's been killing me all morning." She added, looking over at her. "Please don't hate me over this." She mumbled, staring Shiori in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.