Planning a Chrome-Shelled Regios RP

• Thread starter Laggy Lagiacrus
  • Start date
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
For those of you who don't know the first thing about the series, it's best you do some revision. You'll only need to read the plot and terminology, to get a basic understanding of the world. It may look daunting, but I assure you, it's not that bad.
Wiki Page
If you have any questions to ask, feel free to post them or PM me.

Have a basic understanding? Excellent, onto the plot. It's still in the rough, but I can refine it.
In the academic city of Iwaku (what are you talking about, I don't recognise such a name), there are fifteen platoons. Each platoon, consisting of four to seven members, shares the burden of common tasks, despite their rivalries in the inter-platoon matches.
One, is to win the military arts competitions held whenever Iwaku encounters another academy city during a certain period of time. If it loses its two selenium mines, the city faces a slow, and painful death. And with the world as it is, nobody can afford to let that happen.
Two, is to Defend the city from filth monsters. That's what the military artists are for - they defend the city. However, for the more powerful foes, Iwaku Special Forces can be deployed. They're the elite of the elite - on a level nobody being played in the RP will ever reach, unless for a brief period, and with good reason.
But there's a problem - the city seems to be running towards filth monsters. It avoids mature-level ones, however, but is constantly in the pth of swrms of larva. What's odd is the fact that all the larva seem to lose a lot of their power when in close proximity to the city - and the electronic fairy isn't saying why.
It can't, it doesn't speak.
And not to mention the inter-platoon matches, daily life, and the looming threat of attack from another city, to gain control of Iwaku's selenium mines...