Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

I don't really play a lot of video games, but when I do they tend to be adorable dressup or builder games. Planet Zoo is coming out soon and looks like SO MUCH FUN and right up my alley! You get to build a zoo and take care of animals. I especially love that you get to learn about the animals and their habitats too. O:

Is anyone else looking forward to this game and planning on playing? It'd be fun to have some zoo buddies!

give me a planet zoo prison architect roller coaster tycoon crossover game where i can have people ride a roller coaster into like a crocodile den while the entire park gets raided by escaped convicts

*SCREAMING*

I love it so much.

I'm sorry, Iwaku. I belong to the animals now. Goodbye forever.

Whatever happened to good ol' Zoo Tycoon? Hmmm

I will be playing this, yes

Is this a phone game??

@Kuno This is actually from the same studio as Zoo Tycoon! They're just re-branding. Its the same with Rollercoaster Tycoon becoming Planet Coaster.

I grew up playing Zoo Tycoon and bought a copy in 2013 for $10. I still love it, but I think it's best reserved to memory. Some difficult/glitchy gameplay with functional elements of the expansions.
So maybe I'll keep my eye on this :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno
@Kuno This is actually from the same studio as Zoo Tycoon! They're just re-branding. Its the same with Rollercoaster Tycoon becoming Planet Coaster.

I grew up playing Zoo Tycoon and bought a copy in 2013 for $10. I still love it, but I think it's best reserved to memory. Some difficult/glitchy gameplay with functional elements of the expansions.
So maybe I'll keep my eye on this :D

Thanks for clarifying! Makes me want to buy the game even more. I have to stay loyal to the people who made my childhood.

I can't wait to unleash all my carnivores on the guests

I'M NEVER COMING BACK.

LOOK AT MY CHEETAH.
20191207183309_1.jpg

LOOK AT THIS AARDVARK.
20191207183350_1.jpg

CHECK OUT THIS MAJESTIC BEAR.

20191207183537_1.jpg

FUCK NOW HE'S POOPING

20191207183545_1.jpg

I HAVE AN ALBINO WARTHOG
20191207183638_1.jpg