Planet of The Apes?

Have you seen all or any of the Planet of The Apes movies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
This is one of my favorite series. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a fandom rp based on The Planet of The Apes. Of course this is going to be a little different, instead of using cannon characters we'll be using our own- human or ape. But of course going along with the plot of the actual series. Which is: In the year 3978A.D. a spaceship with a crew of 4 crashes down on a distant planet. One of the crew members had died in space and the other 3 head out to explore the planet. They soon learn that the planet is much like their own. But intelligent talking apes are the dominant species, and humans are the oppressed and enslaved. And of course there will be danger, fighting, action and adventure. I'll come up with more details once someone joins in on the fun.

This looks awesome. I would love to know what exactly you have in mind.

Cool alright. Sorry I was away for a while. I'm glad that someone replied to this. Well I was thinking maybe like our two characters are being sent into space in a small ship. And they are heading to a base that's near the moon. But a weird should I say freak storm appears out of no where and sucks them in. After being tossed around a lot, the storm spits them out and the crash land on the planet that is ruled by apes. Our characters are confused and wondering where they had landed and soon are captured and shipped off to the main city...

Sounds good to me. And Sorry just now saw that you replied. Computer hasn't been giving me all my alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.