Planet Metron (a Metroid roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Max Sullivan
Appearance: Tall man with Brown hair, his face is slightly disfigured from plasma burns. He is 5'9" and 219 lbs. he is very muscular and has the look of a hardened veteran.
Bio: Captian Max Sullivan was born in the core worlds of the Galactic Federation, growing up surrounded by military he found them a great role model and pledged his service after schooling. While in school he was highly interested in xeno biology and proposed he would make it his passion if he couldn't make the cut or retired. Fortunately he passed the training with flying colors and was thrown into a war with the Zebestian pirates, he was present at the battle of Phaaze and met Samus Aran himself. After years of battling he finally decided to go after his passion of xenobiology. He landed himself this research gig on what was once SR388. He was immediately asked to lead the mission himself.
Suit(optional): default suit with a green hue.

Self accepted, don't call me krazzy you scrub!

Ask a question maybe? This is a briefing

not a single question? I highly doubt that is possible, even if you think you have your bases covered, just play along, it is a roleplay.

I'm guessing that your lack of response is because of how wrong you were, while you are supposed to be some know it all about metroids, nice job discrediting yourself

I feel bad for double posting but I am not going to wait for you Gg

Yo, Present! Sorry for the delay, musta not seen any alert ><

Sorry to say this, but I might be gone friday-sunday. If not though, I'll be on most of the weekend.

Name: Clouise Hingte
Appearance: Stands at 5'11". Clouise often keeps a sporting goatee on missions, despite facial hair being against regulation. His hair is jet black, inherited from his mother's side. Cloise is fairly muscular for a man his size. However, it only serves to make him look lankier than others. Often seen with his trademark sneer.
Bio: To say Clouise had problems with authority is an understatement. Looking at his police file, you can find Clouise was convicted of arson and inciting riots on multiple accounts. He wasn't violent, per say. Just passionate about politics. Eventually, Clouise's antics were considered a public hazard. On his seventh conviction, Clouise was given two options: Join the federation, or serve a life sentence. Clouise was taken in and hired as a foot soldier, giving him the impression that they wanted him dead. Clouise served in multiple battles, often surviving situations that broke many others. Clouise all the while took classes on Virology, Xenos-Virology, and Xenos-Botany over his holo-caster. Clouise used his education to become a field scientist, as it offered better retirement options. Clouise had to twist a few arms, but soon found himself attached to the research job on the Metron planet. The scientist in him wanted to see if the local Metroids had made many biological changes to their predecessors. The soldier inside him wanted to see how quickly they could kill.
Suit(optional): Classic, but in black.

Accepted, but remember we are not here to kill metroids, Unless we have to. You start as though you were with us from the beginning.

Name: Dionaea Nodens
Appearance: Dionaea is, using Earth ethnicities, a mix between a Haitian, Spanish and Norwegian, possessing the skin, body and hair&eyes of them in that order, which gives a stunning contrast: a chocolate-skinned (with copper overtones), hourglass-figured and toned-to-muscular woman with sparkling straight blonde hair (mostly kept in a bun) and steel blue eyes. She's also rather tall at 5'11". When not donning her suit, she tends to wear a simple blue baggy cargo jumpsuit, which puts her face in accent; her slightly pointy chin, small rosy lips, small and sharp nose all on a generally bombshell-shaped face.
Bio: Dionaea lived a pretty normal childhood on a small colony on the edge of the confederation. She was lackluster in academia; although she more than made up for it with her quick instincts and decent physical performance. Despite her difficulty in school, she did manage to graduate, after which -CLASSIFIED-. After the events at -CLASSIFIED-, the -DATA EXPUNGED- and completing her -DATA EXPUNGED- training, she managed to pull a few strings to get a posting at Metron.
Suit(optional): Valkyrie suit. Based on the Classic suit, the Valkyrie suit is white and features several feather-like decorations throughout the armor, along with a protuding beak-like ridge above the visor glass to give it a more imposing appearance while retaining the same functionality as the suit it was based on.

Last edited by a moderator:
While it is hard to Imagine your character's appearance, that shouldn't be a problem, your bio needs to be refined and corrected, I need to know how you landed this mission. Your suit is creative but The only customizations I'm allowing is aesthetic only.

I have replaced the picture for the classic suit with an unmodified version.

Regarding all suits: when it comes to visibility you do not need lights or camera's all that is handled by the suit visor, that automatically adjusts light levels. In regards to air, the federation has shared technologies with the Chozo, in regards to suit based technology this includes a highly advanced air recycling system, internal heat regulators, high-calorie nutirent/ freshwater dispenser, and waste recycling unit, and the suit structure makes it so that physical injury is impossible, and that rather than dying from physical damage you die from running out of "Energy"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.